• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silly Monsters (and other goofies)

186 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

tta.jpg.27df1fc5b1ef66de518901e207b156db.jpg.3612bbdfeda7e7e2527f9ad92fe7030c.jpg

peeping Tom Boo Bahs...

Tap tap.

"Excuse me? Excuse me, mate!? Excu- oh, great. Sorry mate. Teleport's playing up and am I'm supposed to be down there. You couldn't let me in could you? Cheers mate".

On 04/04/2017 at 4:16 AM, Dr.Fate'sFullHelmet said:

More from our friends at DC.

mmm5.jpg

"What a strange, cute little beast! And it's hungry!"

"But here come it's parents! Look out!"

"Tarquin? Tarquin, where are you? Oh, there you are. What have I told you about playing with those things Tarquin! Get your backside home right now!"

"Aw, Mum! They've got sweets!"

"Listen to your mother Tarquin! I won't tell you again".

5 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

"What a strange, cute little beast! And it's hungry!"

"But here come it's parents! Look out!"

"Tarquin? Tarquin, where are you? Oh, there you are. What have I told you about playing with those things Tarquin! Get your backside home right now!"

"Aw, Mum! They've got sweets!"

"Listen to your mother Tarquin! I won't tell you again".

all of your monsters have British accents. Everyone knows 1950s monsters had heavy Russian accents. Think Boris and Natasha chasing moose and squirrel.

8 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

all of your monsters have British accents. Everyone knows 1950s monsters had heavy Russian accents. Think Boris and Natasha chasing moose and squirrel.

58eaa167e4ae0_giphy(2).gif.189da1b37409922d6e32aeb431283b69.gif

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Talking of monster accents, this guy's heavy Swedish accent would be a great match.  You're probably familiar with his work in all-time classics such as Plan 9 From Outer Space.  And, it provides me with a gratuitous reason to post this ridiculous image again...

hqdefault.jpg

8 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Talking of monster accents, this guy's heavy Swedish accent would be a great match.  You're probably familiar with his work in all-time classics such as Plan 9 From Outer Space.  And, it provides me with a gratuitous reason to post this ridiculous image again...

hqdefault.jpg

I...am the...Architecht.....must not censure....must hold back.....allow silliness....must....

tumblr_mv71jilHb31s01qkyo1_500.gif.41e2df2d6c321f6dd50ddc5b87176354.gif

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:58 PM, bc said:

Staying on the Amazing Adventures theme .... Manoo !

AA_2_zpsa91fdcce.jpg

-bc

"Earthlings!  I've found them at last!...hmm...guess it's not really that great an accomplishment, seeing that my spaceship is less than 100 yards away from a large school, and it's taken me this long to find it.  And I have to take issue with the arrow's contention that I've been "hiding" if during this time I've actually been searching for them...and then there's that thing about being hostile, I mean, I may be incompetent, but..."

The additional problem is that there's only a few billion of us, so we can be really difficult to spot.

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

The additional problem is that there's only a few billion of us, so we can be really difficult to spot.

Especially those of us with invisibility cloaks Ken :shy:

On 12/04/2017 at 2:46 AM, porcupine48 said:

I warned you...

plusone092.jpg

"There's no place to run! No place to turn! GOOGAM is every-where!"

"No he's not Dave, he's just at the window. And it's about time you started treating me like a wife."

8 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

I warned you...

plusone092.jpg

"No he's not Dave, he's just at the window. And it's about time you started treating me like a wife."

"Oh not that again! Don't you ever quit woman?!"

"I'd quit if you took me out once in a while Dave. If Barry can take Marge out dancing every week I don't think it's too much for me to ask you for one lousy night out! Cook, clean and feed the kids: it's not the life I wanted Dave!"

"Oh you sure do pick your moments Daphne. You've said nothing all week, Googam smashes the window and all of a sudden I'm a rubbish husband! Well you wanna walk a mile in my shoes once in a while lady - it aint no picnic being married to you either!"

"Oh, Dave!"

1 minute ago, Marwood & I said:
8 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

I warned you...

plusone092.jpg

"Oh not that again! Don't you ever quit woman?!"

"I'd quit if you took me out once in a while Dave. If Barry can take Marge out dancing every week I don't think it's too much for me to ask you for one lousy night out! Cook, clean and feed the kids: it's not the life I wanted Dave!"

"Oh you sure do pick your moments Daphne. You've said nothing all week, Googam smashes the window and all of a sudden I'm a rubbish husband! Well you wanna walk a mile in my shoes once in a while lady - it aint no picnic being married to you either!"

"Oh, Dave!"

"Oops, sorry I broke the window guys - I can see it's not a good time, but I was looking for Goom?"