• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silly Monsters (and other goofies)

186 posts in this topic

Dave-have you even TRIED running from Googam?  He pops up and you just give up and declare him impossible to get away from.  This is not a winning attitude.

On 18/03/2017 at 8:21 AM, Dr.Fate'sFullHelmet said:

"His very name made mankind giggle"

s-l160hhhhhh0.jpg

"Ow, that really hurt! Oww! Stop it! What the hell is wrong with you people!? I'm just looking for Goom!  ARGGH! STOP IT!"

didn't these stories always end up a war of the worlds ripoff with the critter having some idiotic weakness?

7 minutes ago, kav said:

didn't these stories always end up a war of the worlds ripoff with the critter having some idiotic weakness?

No. They were just all looking for Goom. In a way, I guess we're all just looking for Goom....

No one ever just asked these monsters what do you WANT?  That would have cleared things up 99% of the time.  Usually they wanted something simple.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

No one ever just asked these monsters what do you WANT?  That would have cleared things up 99% of the time.  Usually they wanted something simple.

Yes. They was looking for f****** GOOM! ?

2 minutes ago, Dr.Fate'sFullHelmet said:

"Look, the huge missiles have no effect!  Let's shoot at him with our revolvers!"

The missles look like when they explode there will be some human fatalities there so close.... !!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

8 hours ago, kav said:

Thats exactly how the monsters felt

Indeed. Best way to get rid of them is to hand them a laptop and ask them to post something on these boards Kav :frustrated:

d.thumb.PNG.391c8ed0e77852a609baca91b59e6539.PNG

They'll go back to Zardog 5 quicker than a quick thing...

On 18/03/2017 at 7:24 AM, Dr.Fate'sFullHelmet said:

These people are really quite fatalistic.

s-l16eeee00.jpg

"Why do they keep trying to resist Shagg?? Only a miracle can stop his attack!!"

"Why don't we surrender! No one can defeat the monster! All mankind is helpless before Shagg!"

"Come on guys, you know this building doesn't meet regulations and it's coming down whether you like it or not. Don't pretend you didn't get the letters, that won't wash with me. And you two, jumping out the window. Put some pants on, you're embarrassing yourselves."

Rommbu's thinking...

'Look, isn't it obvious that I'm a member of my planet's Ben Grimm Fan Club? I'm even in my Thing cosplay outfit.  All I've come here for is his autograph, so what's the bloody problem?

11 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Rommbu's thinking...

'Look, isn't it obvious that I'm a member of my planet's Ben Grimm Fan Club? I'm even in my Thing cosplay outfit.  All I've come here for is his autograph, so what's the bloody problem?

s-l160hhhhhh0.jpg

Maybe that's what we should do to all cosplayers Ken :wink:

99.thumb.JPG.442a195f83d5c19488b8b06e2ea137a0.JPG

"Back...stay back!! I order you!! You must obey me!! Stop!! You don't know what you're doing!"

"I'll tell you what I'm doing pal. Trying to keep me f****** hands warm. Do you know how cold it is being stuck down here all day with them three?"

Edited by Marwood & I

79.thumb.jpg.7460be46a2f910213fad43f8e6bae565.jpg

"THE THING HAS US TRAPPED!! THERE'S NO PLACE TO RUN!"

"I see you! He-he, heh, heh. I see you! He, heh-heh, heh, heh. I see you!"