• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buffalo ComicCon Report - April 2017
2 2

110 posts in this topic

I saw the Grateful Dead in Buffalo early 90s July 4th. Emptiest big town I have ever been in. Beautiful region of the country though.

12 hours ago, Bird said:

I saw the Grateful Dead in Buffalo early 90s July 4th. Emptiest big town I have ever been in. Beautiful region of the country though.

I had to laugh at the last part.  My daughter still talks about being afraid when we drove into Buffalo and stayed on the American side of the Falls and we are from Cleveland.  I'm sure there are very nice parts of Buffalo but the parts I've driven thru have definitely been lacking.

27 minutes ago, 1Cool said:
12 hours ago, Bird said:

I had to laugh at the last part.  My daughter still talks about being afraid when we drove into Buffalo and stayed on the American side of the Falls and we are from Cleveland.  I'm sure there are very nice parts of Buffalo but the parts I've driven thru have definitely been lacking.

Are you from the Clown side of town? :baiting:

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Are you from the Clown side of town? :baiting:

Based on past season the Browns have been renamed the Clowns so I fit right in.

14 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

IMG_20170430_150256974.thumb.jpg.db24a69f90675ee6911293f06d1392bb.jpg

Could have used one of these at the show.

My Buffalo Comic Con report: paid off the balance of a purchase I previously made, and shamelessly bought a handful of 90's drek.

It's always fun visiting Buffalo and seeing familiar faces.

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Man, those isles are narrow. Not built for the average fan it seems.

Unusually narrow for a Buffalo show. Apparently the people running the show had book an adjacent room but it wasn't available due to construction, so they made the isles narrower to fit more tables in the room.