• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Direct access to Robert Beerbohm?

33 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Pickie said:

Thank you, but that's not an option for me.

I get it. No problem. He seems to think the world of "Beerbong" and usually defends him when topics like this come up about him. I think he managed to broker a deal between Bob and another unhappy boardie a year or so ago. 

8 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

Be careful , last time i complained about BLB comics not sending me my purchase i was atacked by all the board , received racist coments etc etc. 

Don't remember that.  I'd take you side as I've been on the beerbong train to nowhere....

22 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Don't remember that.  I'd take you side as I've been on the beerbong train to nowhere....

I complained about an ebay seller , taking to much time to send my books . ididnt said who was it , but it was BLB comics. i had some nice boardies contacting me via pm , but the rest just where no´t nice at all , i was pointed  like the "bad ebay buyer with no patience"

Edited by Mijael.Levy

23 minutes ago, Mijael.Levy said:

I complained about an ebay seller , taking to much time to send my books . ididnt said who was it , but it was BLB comics. i had some nice boardies contacting me via pm , but the rest just where no´t nice at all , i was pointed  like the "bad ebay buyer with no patience"

You should have just led with who it was exactly....everyone would have understood then. lol

5 hours ago, telerites said:

Wow - my post was removed and all I said was he was active on Facebook where he shares some of his rants.  Subterfuge at play, methinks....

But this will likely get the chair also.

This is the funniest post I've seen on these forums in years.  Too good.  Thank you!

Meanwhile, I received several emails from Robert.

This morning (his time) he said he had found the item last night.

So he's about to take care of the shipping now, I would like to assume.

Edited by Pickie

Hope he does go through with the shipping to you this time :wishluck:. Geeze that's just awful! Why even be an online dealer if you don't even ship your paid items!? 

I bought a high profile book once from him years back online, and luckily it went smoothly.  He even answered all my questions in email which was great. Dunno what happened to him now :(

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:

Hope he does go through with the shipping to you this time :wishluck:. Geeze that's just awful! Why even be an online dealer if you don't even ship your paid items!? 

I bought a high profile book once from him years back online, and luckily it went smoothly.  He even answered all my questions in email which was great. Dunno what happened to him now :(

From my conversations with Bob - This is all according to him.

OP told him to wait to ship the items while bob tried to locate other items OP might be interested in. Bob missed at least one email with the OP where the OP was probably asking for status of shipment or status of the other items Bob was trying to track down.

The items were supposed to ship out first few months of 2017, not after the buyer paid.

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

Meanwhile, I received several further emails from Robert.

He proved - without being asked for it - that he found the cardboard sign by emailing an up-to-date picture of it.

On Friday evening his time he wrote (complete text of email):

"Here is today's date 25 May 2017

Here is sign."

On Saturday I replied:

"Hello Robert,

that's the sign, yes.

Are you going to take care of the shipment now?

Irritations seem to vanish, much appreciated.

H----"

At the moment, Robert seems to think about that.