• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clink auction is live right now

97 posts in this topic

$4700 for that Layton finished/Bright laid out Iron Man 225 page!

Any thoughts on the of the prices of the McFarlane pages?  I liked that Infinity, Inc. splash.  Both the splash and the cover were an affordable way to get two nice McFarlane pages.

I was surprised at the jump the Carlos Pacheco Age of Ultron Vs The Marvel Zombies jumped at the end.

Edited by Lucky Baru

3 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

$26,750 Spider-Man 14 double splash by Mcfarlane - Spidey in his black suit vs Morbius 

It's not even that nice of a splash!  

More than I would have thought as well but perhaps as a McSpidey double splash page it checks off the box on someone's want list?

7 minutes ago, buyatari said:

Armor Wars part 1 splash page. 

Love the page but no Iron Man, not first run Layton, not Romita/Layton, etc. etc. 

1 hour ago, jeBailey said:

I finally won one. 

John B.

RAD982B82017414_122339.jpg

Totally forgot about this great page. In an effort to avoid bidding on everything - I have only been using my watch list to go in and out of the auction.  In the past, watching the whole thing lived led to unplanned purchases. Ha ha.

All my sale lots sold well (well, one i got my money back basically lol). As for bids, this round only had one win AND it wasnt even a piece of art.  Got it last week as part of the silver age key book part of the auction.

TTA27CL.jpg

2 hours ago, DTM700 said:

I thought the Perez Teen Titan Archive cover was a solid piece. Went for a good price IMO.

I was the consignor on that piece ... I agree that the buyer got a good price. I hated to part with it, because it's such a beautiful Titans image, but other needs....

All-

There was a pervasive outage starting around 8:54 or 8:55 Eastern and lasting for a few  minutes caused by a router problem at Level3, an Isp backbone in Virginia that our ISP relies on for service.

This affected many web sites and obviously our site and users bidding and logged in around this time period got thrown for a loop.

So to be fair we are going to reopen a small number of lots this evening. 

Since the topic of discussion came up here on the boards including a few prospective bidders, I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Formal announcement to follow later this morning...
Edited by COMICLINK

36 minutes ago, COMICLINK said:

All-

There was a pervasive outage starting around 8:54 or 8:55 Eastern and lasting for a few  minutes caused by a router problem at Level3, an Isp backbone in Virginia that our ISP relies on for service.

This affected many web sites and obviously our site and users bidding and logged in around this time period got thrown for a loop.

So to be fair we are going to reopen a small number of lots this evening. 

Since the topic of discussion came up here on the boards including a few prospective bidders, I thought I'd give you all a heads up.

Formal announcement to follow later this morning...

Oh boy