• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 (2020)
7 7

864 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2023 at 4:33 AM, gadzukes said:

I deleted it, but I thought that's what the "Spoiler" (hidden) mode was for.

I saw the bit outside the spoiler and put two and two together...haven't seen the film yet.

Spoiler

'Groots last line' - I thought that was a reference to something in the film...

On 5/8/2023 at 11:30 AM, drotto said:

Animal scenes may be too intense for some

I'll tell you, this is the thing that's probably going to keep me from going to see this again in the theater.  I may be able to work myself up to it once it's on DIS+ but we'll see. I would just say again that a villain who is irredeemably evil in every way is not as effective.

On 5/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, jsilverjanet said:

@Bosco685 what i really want to talk about is that Marvels trailer - oh my what a mess that is going to be

So did Darkhawk appear anywhere in volume 3 movie or was that hidden in a spoiler review? Folks were buying Darkhawk 1's last week on the spec.

On 5/8/2023 at 8:54 PM, MattTheDuck said:

I'll tell you, this is the thing that's probably going to keep me from going to see this again in the theater.  I may be able to work myself up to it once it's on DIS+ but we'll see. I would just say again that a villain who is irredeemably evil in every way is not as effective.

I actually feel the other way about villains right now.  It seems to me recent shows and movies have leaned heavily into the understandable, relatable,  or redeemable villian, that I am glad to just have a bad guy for once.

On 5/9/2023 at 12:00 PM, drotto said:

I actually feel the other way about villains right now.  It seems to me recent shows and movies have leaned heavily into the understandable, relatable,  or redeemable villian, that I am glad to just have a bad guy for once.

Too bad we've been robbed of Darkseid for who knows how long.