• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pontoon's Boston Comic Con Report 2017
3 3

113 posts in this topic

This is going to be short. I had to cut out early and was busy before I left. Long-windedness will follow tomorrow.

For some reason, I think I left out my traditional Garden Report last year so I will correct that this time around. :banana:

Took a brief spin of the room after I arrived but haven't bought anything yet. There seems to be a surfeit of impulse-buy tchotchkes and less funnybook dealers, but I'm sure I'll find some nice books. After I wade through aisles of displays from T-Mobile, Geiko, Chevy.... :p

2 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Okay, I need to get back to real life, more tomorrow!

BCC2017booth.jpg

can't wait :whee:

Here's an errant thought while I wait for my toast.

At the previous location at the Seaport Center, the hall had a set of bathrooms in the back and a set in the front. They weren't huge, maybe a half dozen stalls and urinals in each, so you could find yourself waiting in a huge line in a messy bathroom if you had to go.

This year at the Convention Center, we only seem to have ONE set of each in the rear of the hall, with a handful of urinals and only THREE stalls. How can this be? With an expected attendance of 60k people, it's going to get ugly real fast.

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:
15 hours ago, Pontoon said:

Okay, I need to get back to real life, more tomorrow!

BCC2017booth.jpg

:sick:

Fanboy Cosplay?