• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2022 at 8:14 AM, eastriver31400 said:

Steroids? No way. I disagree. You forget he was also a PRO wrestler. 

‘I’m guessing  you never heard of Charles Atlas and “dynamic tension” training.

A0DF57DD-14C9-4D79-BE2B-136E26F966F6.jpeg

Is this sarcasm? I'd bet my life savings, with no hesitation, the dude juices...and probably HGH too.

Side Note: The general public doesn't understand anabolics, and old school stigmas are lingering. They aren't as bad as most think, if used wisely. Proper dosing, cycling, taking other medications to offset negative side-effects, etc... Heck, HRT is becoming common now-a-days... There's science behind it...

Edited by Callaway29

On 5/20/2022 at 10:50 AM, Callaway29 said:

Side Note: The general public doesn't understand anabolics, and old school stigmas are lingering. They aren't as bad as most think, if used wisely. Proper dosing, cycling, taking other medications to offset negative side-effects, etc... Heck, HRT is becoming common now-a-days... There's science behind it...

It's still best to avoid them at most costs.

On 5/20/2022 at 8:57 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's still best to avoid them at most costs.

I take medication for LDL already, can't imagine the trouble I'd be in if I took any hormone therapy 

On 5/20/2022 at 9:55 AM, Callaway29 said:

HRT has been known to improve LDL.

Disclosure: I’m not juicing, on HRT, nor advocating for steroid use in any capacity.

My prescribed medication does very well

"For the millions of you who know the Black Adam mythology - you understand the meaning and power of this throne. I made a promise to myself that I would not sit on the throne until we shot the actual scene where Black Adam has EARNED his right to take his sacred place on high. So I always just sat at the steps and did my homework... we finally filmed “the iconic moment” and what a moment it was... world Premiere of the BLACK ADAM trailer... JUNE 8TH..."

Dwayne The Rock Johnson

img.jpeg.e64851c5f7dd91753371adce84d9a1b8.jpeg