• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

On 10/17/2021 at 8:15 AM, Bosco685 said:

hawkman01.thumb.jpg.8906e95f75e03557c0ab606533cb1a45.jpg

hawkman02.thumb.jpg.951ae1c892ef5f3093e3009a8d2e4cf3.jpg

:headbang:

I never cared about Thor until he reached the MCU and Hemsworth showed off what Thor could be.

I have a feeling that this is about to be the first time in my life I cared about Hawkman.  If this translates to the screen the way this image suggests, Hawkman is about get more from one movie than he has in the last fifty years. 

As was said, Johnson's does not do anything half heartedly.  So just by attaching his name to the project, this became a movie that deserved attention. 

I also look forward to a national tour with shots of Teramana Tequila being handed out to the fans. 

On 10/17/2021 at 6:27 PM, Buzzetta said:

I never cared about Thor until he reached the MCU and Hemsworth showed off what Thor could be.

I have a feeling that this is about to be the first time in my life I cared about Hawkman.  If this translates to the screen the way this image suggests, Hawkman is about get more from one movie than he has in the last fifty years. 

As was said, Johnson's does not do anything half heartedly.  So just by attaching his name to the project, this became a movie that deserved attention. 

I also look forward to a national tour with shots of Teramana Tequila being handed out to the fans. 

Yeah, the costume looks excellent

On 10/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, Wolverinex said:

They did an excellent job...I hope this guy can act

He absolutely can act.

He played MC Ren in Straight Outta Compton and was the primary antagonist (rival quarterback) in the first two seasons of Friday Night Lights.

Also - fun fact - he had bit parts in both Die Hard 3 (1995) and Die Hard 5 (2013).

On 10/18/2021 at 6:27 AM, Gatsby77 said:

He absolutely can act.

He played MC Ren in Straight Outta Compton and was the primary antagonist (rival quarterback) in the first two seasons of Friday Night Lights.

Also - fun fact - he had bit parts in both Die Hard 3 (1995) and Die Hard 5 (2013).

Wait a minute...I remember him now in diehard 3. Crazy

On 10/17/2021 at 6:27 PM, Buzzetta said:

On 10/18/2021 at 5:43 AM, Oddball said:

Meh.. on Black Adam and the trailer. Very interested in Hawkman though.

Thinking this may be a good time to  pick  up a few Brave and Bold 34's.  So  cheap compared to marvel.

On 10/18/2021 at 9:49 AM, Wolverinex said:

Thinking this may be a good time to  pick  up a few Brave and Bold 34's.  So  cheap compared to marvel.

It's even a better time to pick up a bottle of Teramana

On 10/18/2021 at 7:27 PM, Gatsby77 said:

He absolutely can act.

He also played a cop in The Invisible Man

Ha! Love it. 

CNN, MSNBC, Variety, etc. all have published articles about the teaser. I really think this character is going to reach a huge audience and gain a ton of new fans worldwide with the Rock attached. I am psyched for this movie more than any other upcoming project from DC or from Marvel.   Last time I was this excited was for the first X-Men movie.