• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverless Tec 27's for sale
2 2

212 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, bluechip said:

I have seen many individual pages offered for Action 1 but never any pages from Tec 27.   Wonder if there's a reason for that or if they are out there and I just haven't come across them

I've also never seen a loose Tec #27 page offered.

Heritage auctioned off just the Superman pages of Action #1, which were later slabbed and sold off individually. I owned 3 of those pages, one of which was lost by FedEx that I'm still searching for.

If a loose Batman page of Tec #27 were to become available, I suspect it would sell for 10K+. 

Edited by Wayne-Tec

9 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

I think it's also safe to say that Tec 27 is tougher to find than an Action 1 in practically all grades.  Could also be the reason why we do not see any Tec 27 loose pages floating around.

I saw this split wrap sell on eBay about 15 years ago from the Dentist for I believe around $950. Or perhaps that was the opening bid. Can’t recall. 

BAED0580-0887-417A-927C-47FE799FC994.jpeg