• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

Just now, lizards2 said:

Yeah - I can't imagine why they took that one away...., lol

:takeit:

I remember when we started making a whole bunch of threads about Roy.  Then about Greggy. 

The Roy ones were fun and he was a good sport about it.

17 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Block me too, half this thread came up hidden when I opened it (thumbsu

Okay what is the User ID...

CAL who is so good he has to have TWO Blocked Bidder pages to block 10,000 "entities"...

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

:takeit:

I remember when we started making a whole bunch of threads about Roy.  Then about Greggy. 

The Roy ones were fun and he was a good sport about it.

I can't speak for Roy directly but if these fanboys harmed his reputaton and thus his sales, Roy would NOT have taken it well. I would have defended him if that happened.

CAL who knows who is who here... 

Edited by Calamerica
typo - bad keyboard

Just now, Calamerica said:

I can't speak for Roy directly but if these fanboys harmed his reutaton and thus his sales, Roy would NOT have taken it well. I would have defended him if that happened.

CAL who knows who is who here... 

Thread titles were changed to things like, Roy is a Punk Rocking, Leather Pants Wearing, Steely Eyed Missile Man... or things like that.

25 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I want to thank the person that messaged me about this thread.  I am stuck here watching a bloodborne pathogen training video.

Same video for the past 20 years.

This is a much better way to pass the time.

I am not surprised that they still PM each other here. A benefit of social media?

CAL who is still the one-man crusader...:cool:

Just now, Calamerica said:

I am not surprised that they still PM each other here. A benefit of social media?

CAL who is still the one-man crusader...:cool:

in this case I received an email notification that someone PM'd me about the thread.

However there are several people here that have my phone number and will text me when something really fun arises.

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

in this case I received an email notification that someone PM'd me about the thread.

However there are several people here that have my phone number and will text me when something really fun arises.

Interesting...

CAL who should have studied a different subject...

Just now, Buzzetta said:

There are days that I say the same.

Yes, especially after THAT video you need to watch at your job...

CAL who used to work part-time at hospitals...

What the heck did I post in this thread that I got a warning on?  I would ask the mods but they rarely respond.

Just now, lizards2 said:

What the heck did I post in this thread that I got a warning on?  I would ask the mods but they rarely respond.

And how the heck do they expect improvement if they never tell you what you did?

Just now, Patriot6 said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I got one too...(shrug)

Well, good job then! :applause: 

5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:banana:

I think it may be the super gay seal gif - some people just don't get it - especially the homophobes.

Edited by lizards2