• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I take it you won;t be joining my fan club anytime this year.

CAL who totally understands for the RIGHT reason( there is only ONE real reason)...

Dude! CAL! I am your fan club. All joking aside, I love the slam dunking you bring to these fools that think other people's transactions arent to be taken seriously. 

I just won't talk in the 3Rd person as to do so is sacrilege to CAL.

Edited by rebelpk

3 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

Dude! CAL! I am your fan club. All joking aside, I love the slam dunking you bring to these fools that think other people's transactions arent to be taken seriously. 

I just won't talk in the 3Rd person as to do so is sacrilege to CAL.

Well appreciated! Might have to create a Cabinet Position for you. 

CAL takes care of those who takes care of CAL...:cool:

16 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

The Mods would disagree at least. That is how I got wrist slaps/strikes., etc.

CAL who HAS been worse, but needs not to be baited to go off on the rails...just YET lol 

I thought you were just drinking heavily at those times

3 hours ago, Calamerica said:

EXCEPT when the lame excuse to mistreat a Seller is from the NEGATIVITY harvested HERE on this Forum...

CAL who LOVES to clear the air decisively...

We're talking about you here, Cal. The guy could have been referring to any forum.

I have to go for a while, but i would like to close for now a thought for all to possibly benefit:

Even though CHAIDINAR was the Seller, you need to BLOC him too.

I have had Sellers turn into BUYERS and attempt to slam a retaliatory Negative on you for putting them in their place.

Hope this helps.

CAL who knows that is he can help the good guys/gals, his job is done!

1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

We're talking about you here, Cal. The guy could have been referring to any forum.

Incorrect. He spefically indicated the CGC  boards.

CAL who loves to correct at certain times...

4 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

In the early days, I will give that. Not so much the last few years. remember who and the age of the Mods...

CAL who can't be fooled...

Just now, rebelpk said:

CAL, the hero Batman thinks we need AND knows we do not deserve.

That is why I take LARGE blocks of time off.

CAL who has life experience...

2 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

In the early days, I will give that. Not so much the last few years. remember who and the age of the Mods...

The Mods aren't real people, they are CGC created BOTS who weed out bad posters, trolls, and Herring.

3 minutes ago, Calamerica said:
9 minutes ago, The Resurrection said:

In the early days, I will give that.

CAL is the reason Stark developed a drinking problem ...

Edited by Gotham Kid

Just now, The Resurrection said:

The Mods aren't real people, they are CGC created BOTS who weed out bad posters, trolls, and Herring.

Then why have so many Trolls survived here in the 14 years I have been here? Something is not adding up...

CAL who hates to repeat himself: he cannot be tricked... 

Just now, Calamerica said:

Then why have so many Trolls survived here in the 14 years I have been here? Something is not adding up...

CAL who hates to repeat himself: he cannot be tricked... 

There are no trolls here. I mean STU shows up here and there, but he's alright.

Not going to read through the whole thread, but we've all experienced non paying buyers whether through ebay, here, etc. I don't think there's any way to avoid it because it can and does happen.

Recently,  I've had a buyer on ebay who made an offer for a $3000 item which I accepted.  After a few days of waiting and a few messages to the buyer about the payment, I never received a message back from him at all. I decided to cancel the transaction to get my $ back on fees because I don't want to waste my time with it. 

If you are listing something on eBay and want a guaranteed payment to prevent bidders/buyers from not paying, then do a buy it now auction. Set your price, and click on immediate payment through PayPal required.  That way, the buyer cannot buy the item without paying right away and you don't have to worry about whether or not the buyer will pay. It's worked out well for me after having multiple non paying buyers in the past.

Just now, Gotham Kid said:

CAL is the reason Stark developed a drinking problem ...

I told Stan Lee to give him a drinking problem. I also told Stan Lee to have Gene Colan draw BOTH parts of the Classic IMSM! lol 

CAL still the KING of IMSM despite selling most off...