• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REMOVED - posting guidelines - Because of the Negativity on THIS Forum, I am expected to...
3 3

370 posts in this topic

Just now, Dark Knight said:

Not going to read through the whole thread, but we've all experienced non paying buyers whether through ebay, here, etc. I don't think there's any way to avoid it because it can and does happen.

Recently,  I've had a buyer on ebay who made an offer for a $3000 item which I accepted.  After a few days of waiting and a few messages to the buyer about the payment, I never received a message back from him at all. I decided to cancel the transaction to get my $ back on fees because I don't want to waste my time with it. 

If you are listing something on eBay and want a guaranteed payment to prevent bidders/buyers from not paying, then do a buy it now auction. Set your price, and click on immediate payment through PayPal required.  That way, the buyer cannot buy the item without paying right away and you don't have to worry about whether or not the buyer will pay. It's worked out well for me after having multiple non paying buyers in the past.

True. Great post. HOWEVER, what is the link between eBayers using LIBELOUS Threads against me because things sour over on te 'Bay? THAT is the central Q no one has dared to answer...

CAL still steaming about those untrue Threads...

2 hours ago, comix4fun said:

What a beautiful world where you can grade books 9.6, use photos of clearly NOT 9.6 books, claim (alternatively) that it is or isn't a stock photo, refuse refunds for grading disagreements or take a confiscatory amount in restocking for an item that you never showed the new buyer and never informed them that were weren't looking at.....I shall call this world "NeverMyFaultNoMattaWhatLand" 

That's messed up. That's beyond messed up. 

Just now, NoMan said:

That's messed up. That's beyond messed up. 

How long you been here?

CAL who has no tolerance for Newbies who don't know their place...:tonofbricks:

46 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Two things:

1) What was that 1st CAL thread?

2) What does "punking us all" mean?

Seriously.

CAL who has a hard time understanding the other world...

I believe my first thread I read was about you making a list of people wyou would not sell to or it may have been when you posted a picture of yourself with a mountain of Iron Man & Submariner 1 around your feet.  They do kind of blend together but one of those had to be the first one I read and thought you were playing a joke on us all and you were really normal playing a made up persona.  Punking a group would require you to be playing a long winded joke with all of this being pretend but at this point I highly doubt you are less crazy then you sound most of the time.

Edited by 1Cool

Just now, Dark Knight said:

Whoa this thread has just kicked it up a notch in no time :whatthe:

It's a CAL Thread. Were you expecting run-of-the-mill? 

CAL who never disappoints...:devil:

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:
2 minutes ago, Dark Knight said:

Whoa this thread has just kicked it up a notch in no time :whatthe:

It's a CAL Thread. Were you expecting run-of-the-mill? 

CAL who never disappoints...:devil:

:banana:

17 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Incorrect. He spefically indicated the CGC  boards.

CAL who loves to correct at certain times...

If you say so. (shrug) In your screenshots, only you specifically refer to the CGC boards.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I believe my first thread I read was about you making a list of people wyou would not sell to or it may have been when you posted a picture of yourself with a mountain of Iron Man & Submariner 1 around your feet.  They do kind of blend together but one of those had to be the first one I read and thought you were playing a joke on us all and you were really normal playing a made up persona.  Punking a group would require you to be playing a long winded joke with all of this being pretend but at this point I highly doubt you are less crazy then you sound most of the time.

Well you mention TWO Threads.

1) List of people who I would not sell to is close, but it mAY be the "The LIST" I used to compile detailing all the juvenile posters here and general CAL haters.

2) I never had those 178 CGCed IMSM around my feet. They were taken in four different pics, most people thought that was cool, but I also get the occasional hater because of that too.

No, I am NOT a made-up persona. I am NOT crazy at all.

But YOUR motives was brought out in one of your ealier posts I quoted. That is okay, you are entitled to be your own person. Once I have a hater, I RARELY try to turn that around. Why? Because the traits that makes/invokes HATE against you are forever in that person/entity/whatever. No one can ever remove that. Better to "smoke it out" to identify then act accordingly.

I have gotten in trouble with facebook, Twitter, YouTube because of who I am. That ain't EEVVA changing. No Hypocrite here. Ever.

CAL who has a blunt way of speaking...:makepoint: 

1 minute ago, Lazyboy said:

If you say so. (shrug) In your screenshots, only you specifically refer to the CGC boards.

What other boards do. belong to?

Therein lies your answer, oh ye who cannot see....

Just now, MustEatBrains said:

Man, Cal really leave his mark on this place.

Cal - Who is still here after he is long gone.

They been kicking me off for 14 years and I am still here. They may yet do that, and actually this time might be  the one that does that trick, but trust me it will be good...for CAL!

CAL the man with the plan...^^