• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2017 is in Motion!!!
10 10

877 posts in this topic

:news:

At least three more prizes coming up today before midnight. I have some running to do so I'll be in and out all day. Keep those lousy numbers coming in and spread the word. We are a bit behind last years entries.

faceoff.gif&key=8cfe4a8cfaca0454855b15c3

Edited by DR.X

:news:  There has been another prize added to the contest by Diamond City Comics. It is a Star Wars 7" mini bust of Han Solo.  I will be offering this up sometime this evening. He will take care of the shipping. It will be available to U.S. residents only as per his request. A big thanks to him for the donation. 

And it is available to only those who have not yet won a prize. I may hit the :takeit:on this myself. After all I run things around here. :banana:

star wars toy 2.jpg

star wars toy.jpg

Edited by DR.X

14 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

Here is what I have as the list of folks who have played in previous years-- but have not made a guess so far.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.73b535041094ef98ea471f1882262637.png

86 names

Larry guessed, but let's see if we can wake a few others up. I think it's harder to find threads here sometimes

@Wraith, @vaultkeeper, @Unca Ben,, @toro @Thomas Nielsen, @thirdgreenham, @TheAvenger80, @techtre2003, @stanley1883, @SpideyFein, @s-man, @Ron C. @revat @retrocomics, @quadman78 @Peter G @old_dano, @jhutton2,@notbrook @Not*Sure*, @Nick's Comics, @Mutie Fan @MusterMark @Mr Sneeze @micmack @Meeklo @Mayor006 @marmat @manicnerd @Logan510 @KryptoMayor, @knot's*dew, @kazoo @Junkdrawer, @jsilverjanet, @Joanna, @Jeffro., @JawBreaker, @inhumans @HarveySwick    @grebal, @gorgoguy, @GoldCap, @godquest, @Foley, @Hado  @fatlab123 @ernster, @Erndog, @entalmighty1, @Doc McCoy, @CrazyQuinn, @coutstevo, @comixcroz, @comix4fun@chrisco37 @comicquant, @ChiSoxFan @catrick339, @Cascaders27, @Buzzetta, @Bomber-Bob, @Bird @Bills Comics @Beastfeast

I think that's all I can do on one line.

@apollobuzz, @Antpark, @A.Romeo, @999ghosts, @1webslinger, @1950's war comics

Whew...

Pontoon is on the list, he's been here the whole time;) so I'm not sending him a @@@@

I think a few others have voted, and 3 people have not signed up in the new forum, or I can't spell;)  I hope some of the others join in:)