• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whats a GA book everyone wants, that means noting to you?
6 6

198 posts in this topic

I know I am going to be tarred and feathered...LOL

Golden Age GGA..too much hype... I predict the only desirable GGA in two years time will be Baker and Feldstein (Junior) .....the current LB Cole GGA hype is certainly cyclical and will trend down soon enough, along with Georgie, Millie and the gang (Atlas) .

Edited by eccomic

Suspense Comics #3 (Continental), sorry: early # Planet Comics as the interior art and story is not memorable compared to later issues with Murphy Anderson art. Although it is hard not to buy a tasty Planet Comic with :x Zolnerowich cover.

Zero interest in owning (for anything near market value):

Whiz 2

Feldstein GGA 

Anything Dan DeCarlo

A lot of Schomburg stuff (most of it looks the same to me)

Question for the GGA guys: why do Dan DeCarlo Millie issues bring like 20x what DeCarlo Irma books bring and 20x what Stan Goldberg stuff brings? It all looks the same to me and seems random. What is the deal?

Edited by october

I'm not a big fan of some of the early Superman books, I feel they lack some of the interesting cover compositions found in Action Comics.  Superman #2 in particular doesn't excite me much at all.  That said, I respect these books so I could never say they mean nothing to me.