• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's CONAN THE BARBARIAN Show
5 5

100 posts in this topic

On 3/3/2023 at 10:22 PM, media_junkie said:

I still bust out that soundtrack from time to time.

On 3/3/2023 at 10:45 PM, Artboy99 said:

as do I. Anvil of Crom is an amazing piece.

The soundtrack overall is so incredible. So to see it played in concert by a massive band must be quite the experience.

:headbang:

Just rewatched Mamoa's CONAN THE BARBARIAN (2011) to help tide me over. I seem to recall I was the only person in the Solar System who liked it .... and I still do. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 3/5/2023 at 12:14 PM, jimjum12 said:

Just rewatched Mamoa's CONAN THE BARBARIAN (2011) to help tide me over. I seem to recall I was the only person in the Solar System who liked it .... and I still do. GOD BLESS ...

Sir, it was truly awful. I wept watching Conan the destroyer as a child and was so hopeful for this one. Maybe one day we will see some Dir's cut. At least I will always have the first one to help me cope.  

In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter while promoting his upcoming Netflix series, "FUBAR," Schwarzenegger revealed that he's longed to play Conan one more time in "Legend of Conan," a sequel that would use his advanced age as a part of the plot. The idea of an "Old Conan" movie is pretty cool and would potentially pave the way for more stories in the same universe, but unfortunately there's one big problem that continues to keep the film from happening: who owns the rights.

When asked about "The Legend of Conan," which has been "pending" for some time, Arnold Schwarzenegger was candid:

"It's been pending for the last 10 years. [Fredrik] Malmberg owns the rights. He comes to me and says, 'Oh, I have a deal with Netflix,' and when we ask Netflix, they don't know anything about it. It's one of those crazy things. I hope he figures it out. I think you do it like 'Unforgiven,' where you play the age. There's a great -script out there that John Milius wrote, and others have written one. The story is there. There are directors who want to do it. But he has the rights, and until he sells the rights for one or two movies, or for the franchise, there's nothing you can do about it."

On 3/4/2023 at 10:14 PM, jimjum12 said:

I'm starting to question my high opinion of you.