• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which cover art of a non Key/Classic book would you like to own?
2 2

75 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2018 at 8:58 AM, Mercury Man said:

Probably something from one of the first comics I owned as a kid.  The Great 7-11 Purchases as I like to call them:

Iron-Fist-11.jpg

AzSn_168_91.jpg

damn shame they dont sell comics at groceries/convenience stores anymore

I don't know if this is too key for this thread, but IMO, this is one of the most killer covers out there.  I pick this one up whenever it is priced right and in high enough grade.  Much of it's beauty comes from the contrasting blues and oranges, but the original's got to be great as well.  Chris Warner was always one of those artists who I thought was under utilized.  The Predator Big Game and Terminator 1,2, and 4 covers are awesome also.  I have no idea what was up with that Terminator issue 3 though!   

1059772-predator.jpg

And this is the other one. I'm sure even if it came up for sale, I wouldn't be able to afford it, as it's sorta become a classic cover. And yes, I DO have a weird thing for giant, nekkid space ladies, why do you ask?

aw.jpg

10 hours ago, F For Fake said:

And this is the other one. I'm sure even if it came up for sale, I wouldn't be able to afford it, as it's sorta become a classic cover. And yes, I DO have a weird thing for giant, nekkid space ladies, why do you ask?

aw.jpg

Man, this cover takes me back and reminds me about the great quality of PC comics