• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, tv horror said:

This cover is by an artist called David Hartman I think that he really captures Caspers likeness.:bigsmile:

218319.jpg

casperflatweb.jpg

Is a very  nice re-creation cover ??❤️ How did he

make the comic look very good.?.. it looks nice an worn looks real‼️‼️?

One of my previous posts got me thinking (yes that's very rare in itself!) why was Hot stuff a little devil? Sure he is cute and all but with the Christian league coming down on comics in general in the fifties and early sixties how did this character escape? For he was either born a demon or he committed the most evil act before he died which do you think thread readers...Answers on a postcard please and address it to:

Ivor Pitchfork

C/O 666 Furness Avenue

Stoke the Coals

657680-175.jpg

4 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Tales to Astonish #48....October 1963

first appearance of  " THE PORCUPINE "

(movie coming out soon lol )

Image result for tales to astonish #48 Image result for tales to astonish #48

I'm sure his 1st appearance will SPIKE (ouch).can you see my POINT? Look I'm not trying to NEEDLE you but who calls themselves "THE Porcupine!" Hardly a name to strike fear into his enemies. 

The Tingler was a great B movie and it was a stroke of genius adding the one coloured scene to highlight the blood. William Castle certainly had flare and his love for horror showed in his movies. Why even his Mr Sardonicus could sell toothpaste to the Nation that is if you could GRIN and bear it.:bigsmile:.

download.jpg

Edited by tv horror