• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,153 posts in this topic

These are British annuals and the covers are most likely drawn by British artists who have never drawn the Hulk before, it looks like he is constipated.

Captain Britain appears in a story inside, so that is why he is on the cover, I don't usually buy stuff from the 90's, but they were less than a £1 each.

It was the first time in months I could stop by my local store and I was happy to see he must have bought a big or several collections because there were tons of books to look through. Ultimately I can home with these two for a great price. When I brought the MSH 18 to the counter, the owner told me a few different people picked it up and were close to buying it but ultimately put it back. Lucky me!

1_zpsedcb008b.jpg

1-1_zps2f774449.jpg

First post here, been lurking a while. Nowhere else for me to brag about my collection until I found this site, so here goes:

Got quite a few nice pickups this month.

From some local stores:

Amazing Spider-man 601 $3.50

Man of Steel 17 $9

Uncanny X-Force 4 $4

Marvel Premiere 47 $1

Ebay:

Captain America 6b $11

Captain America 14 $7

Vengeance of Bane 2nd Print $7

New 52 Batman 1-3 $13

Many more, but those are the highlights.

First post here, been lurking a while. Nowhere else for me to brag about my collection until I found this site, so here goes:

Got quite a few nice pickups this month.

From some local stores:

Amazing Spider-man 601 $3.50

Man of Steel 17 $9

Uncanny X-Force 4 $4

Marvel Premiere 47 $1

Ebay:

Captain America 6b $11

Captain America 14 $7

Vengeance of Bane 2nd Print $7

New 52 Batman 1-3 $13

Many more, but those are the highlights.

A very warm welcome to the boards!smiley-greet013.gif

If you get the chance you should carefully scan some of your books and post them! The old saying around here is....

YPHmRM5.gif

I went to Gotham Central today and scanned this - they're sending it to CGC and helped me put it together on the weekend.

Its my first Jam Piece.

Richard Comely / Marco Rudy

IMG_0022_zpsb427eaba.jpg

That is super cool Jimmy!lotsocoffee.gif

It was the first time in months I could stop by my local store and I was happy to see he must have bought a big or several collections because there were tons of books to look through. Ultimately I can home with these two for a great price. When I brought the MSH 18 to the counter, the owner told me a few different people picked it up and were close to buying it but ultimately put it back. Lucky me!

1_zpsedcb008b.jpg

1-1_zps2f774449.jpg

Couple of nice looking books there Tivo!congratualtions.gif

Couple of nice looking books there Tivo!congratualtions.gif

Thank you! Part of the fun of collecting for me is being able to find the books on my wantlist and not use eBay to find them. The thrill of the hunt is a huge plus for me. So I was thrilled to snag these two in a shop.