• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,060 posts in this topic

On 4/13/2023 at 1:41 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

18E0C170-05A5-4681-B63F-54BD5C5E5A5A.thumb.jpeg.c66d08cfe034faff4f789a1608613631.jpeg

Scored this baby off eBay. This is the first example of the second printing of this issue to get a 9.8. :bigsmile:

That is QUITE the cover too! or I like it, is it different from the 1st printing? the cover?

On 4/14/2023 at 3:35 PM, comicartfan said:

I call dibs if you ever sell it ! 

I was so stoked to land this as I have been looking forever to get a solid WP NMish range slab. In terms of the color/PQ, this book looks much nicer in hand vs. that scan. Cheers. 

On 4/14/2023 at 10:39 PM, factory sealed said:

I was so stoked to land this as I have been looking forever to get a solid WP NMish range slab. In terms of the color/PQ, this book looks much nicer in hand vs. that scan. Cheers. 

Yeah, I bet it was tough to find. I am a white pager fiend myself so kudos to you for snagging it 

On 4/15/2023 at 4:41 PM, comicartfan said:

Tomorrow is my birthday, so I figured I should get myself a little something today at the NH Con 

HBD and awesome pickup! I heard this show was going to be a blast as it was bringing back the old school vintage con vibes. Hope it lived up to this and you had fun. Get anything else?

On 4/12/2023 at 12:39 AM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Nice finds. Where did you by these though or at?

All interwebs via auctions or MCS etc. At this juncture in time, I only am buying slabs. I have decades worth of full raw runs spanning three different eras that are permanently sufficient. Presently there are some specific runs near and dear to me for nostalgic archival purposes that I will be completing/competing and denoting in my registry.