• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,078 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2024 at 5:10 PM, RayJr said:

Monday’s arrival 

IMG_7470.jpeg

IMG_7469.jpeg

I've noticed the power girls recently by different artists, all very striking in their own way! I like the one you posted, because the hair reminds me of older coins. Idk know if that is an interesting tidbit or relatable lol

I do think it is cool 😎 

On 3/13/2024 at 5:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've noticed the power girls recently by different artists, all very striking in their own way! I like the one you posted, because the hair reminds me of older coins. Idk know if that is an interesting tidbit or relatable lol

I do think it is cool 😎 

She definitely is on a lot of variant covers and drawn by different artists but I like her hair in this one as well brother 

On 3/4/2024 at 4:03 AM, JTMasterJedi said:

Recently won these for absolute steals in bids. These are my first graded comics in my collection. The foil variant for Vader #1 was a Brazil exclusive, and honestly I feel like it is one of the best covers out there for the 1st phase Vader #1. Pictures don't do it justice. The foil makes it look gorgeous. And I only recently learned that it is a Pop 1 too. Shadows of the Empire #1 is one I really wanted to add to my collection as well. I love it.

20240219_173815.jpg

Nice. Once I sold a copy on Ebay.