• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,482 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2024 at 1:01 PM, HighGrade said:

Wow congrats! when did that pop up? was it an auction? and more importantly how did I miss it? The 9.8's never show up but that one was graded recently! it was over 500 right?

It went to auction the last round with Comiclink.  It went for 575, but I had much more than that loaded up into it bid-wise. Like I said, I have not seen one on Comiclink since 2010.  

Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

I have some books going up on the next Clink auction and when I checked my account this week I noticed that there's 19 books listed on my account that aren't mine.

I sent Clink an email right away but here we are with just a little over 24 hours before the auction starts, and the books are still sitting in my account and no acknowledgement of my email from Clink.

Anyone have this happen before?  Is this something I don't really need to worry about, or do I need to push a little harder for a response?

On 3/13/2024 at 1:47 PM, Number 6 said:

Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to ask but...

I have some books going up on the next Clink auction and when I checked my account this week I noticed that there's 19 books listed on my account that aren't mine.

I sent Clink an email right away but here we are with just a little over 24 hours before the auction starts, and the books are still sitting in my account and no acknowledgement of my email from Clink.

Anyone have this happen before?  Is this something I don't really need to worry about, or do I need to push a little harder for a response?

I would phone them directly. They are really good to deal with and will straighten it out right away.

On 3/13/2024 at 1:47 PM, Number 6 said:

Anyone have this happen before? 

Just the opposite.  I sent some OA a couple of weeks ago and it's not showing up in my Auction account.  I emailed yesterday with no reply. 

Just got confirmation from ComicLink it will be added soon. 

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon

After 2+ days of nothing changing, today I forwarded the same email I sent on Monday to the same person, but this time I included everyone on the consignment staff in the email.

Within 1 minute of resending the email, I got a response that he was 'aware of it and had been looking into it'.  Less than 10 minutes after that I received an email saying it was resolved.

On 3/23/2024 at 12:46 AM, batmiesta said:

Someone took a bath on their Byrne X-men run on the Comic connect auction tonight. O.o

Oh dang, I don't want to look.  I would've bought some older X-Men if I hadn't blown my tiny budget on PCH. :(

On 3/23/2024 at 11:16 PM, Telegan said:

Oh dang, I don't want to look.  I would've bought some older X-Men if I hadn't blown my tiny budget on PCH. :(

Me too, blew my wad on some mags before they finished, so was reduced to watching. 

There were also several great Star Comics in this most recent round of auctions. Thought I'd take a crack at building a set. Got absolutely blown out of the water, came back with these two consolation prizes. The Star fans are alive and well!

Get Along Gang.jpg

topdog1.jpg

On 4/5/2024 at 1:25 PM, F For Fake said:

There were also several great Star Comics in this most recent round of auctions. Thought I'd take a crack at building a set. Got absolutely blown out of the water, came back with these two consolation prizes. The Star fans are alive and well!

Get Along Gang.jpg

topdog1.jpg

I recently got requests for "star, Archie, and TMNT", it through me off a bit I'll admit, ha! 😜 

A whole new world! 🌎 With brand new exciting points of view 😀 

On 4/5/2024 at 2:38 PM, MAR1979 said:

Good luck on Hugga Bunch especially #6 😅

I'm not optimistic about my dedication to completing the set. ha But I always liked the Star books, so if I can find them here and there at a reasonable price, I'll grab them. At the end of the day, I may have to break into @greggy's stronghold, I'm sure he's got the goods!

I'm also salty about having not gone after Hugga Bunch #1 a bit harder. Sold for $65, could have slapped myself! :cry:

On 4/5/2024 at 2:37 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I recently got requests for "star, Archie, and TMNT", it through me off a bit I'll admit, ha! 😜 

A whole new world! 🌎 With brand new exciting points of view 😀 

Star Comics are great! Of course, the bigger titles like Thundercats, Ewoks, MotU, etc have always had a collector base, but there are a lot of books under the imprint that are a ton of fun, especially if you grew up in the era, which I most certainly did!

On 4/5/2024 at 11:48 AM, F For Fake said:

I'm not optimistic about my dedication to completing the set. ha But I always liked the Star books, so if I can find them here and there at a reasonable price, I'll grab them. At the end of the day, I may have to break into @greggy's stronghold, I'm sure he's got the goods!

I'm also salty about having not gone after Hugga Bunch #1 a bit harder. Sold for $65, could have slapped myself! :cry:

Thanks for not bidding on my Hugga Bunch #1.  I'll remember that for the future. :sumo: