• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

flowerred.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

But I really did hear you were nice( in person that is)

all lies. devil.gif

It's true. I met him in San Diego, and he's a [embarrasing lack of self control]. flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

Too bad we don't have a comics-related Golden Turkey award for DTA...

Then maybe it's time to create one.....

How about a bunch of board members who no longer buy from DTA but are happy to give Harley Yee their business. Consider how much money DTA lost from his fiasco.

And how much Harley is going to earn for his services.

And how much Harley is going to earn for his services.

Not a penny.

I know how much he handed the guy and that's how much I'm paying Harley.

He did it purely for the satisfaction of completing my collection.

Now how many others (including DTA) would do THAT ?????

Congratulations on being the 2nd person to complete this remarkable feat!

What are you going to do now? Try and upgrade so that you have something closer to the quality of Christine's complete collection?

27_laughing.gif

Look, Ian got his own troll.

What are you going to do now? Try and upgrade so that you have something closer to the quality of Christine's complete collection?

27_laughing.gif

Look, Ian got his own troll.

And he's got an attitude, too! sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

No, I am perfectly happy with them all. I have upgraded every comic I wanted to upgrade except for Girls Love 5. I had a huge list to upgrade and now there's just one comic left on it. I am more than happy with my collection. As for what I'm going to do now, I'm going to try to complete my MASSIVE HUGE ENORMOUS collection of rare DC giveaway, promo, and premium comics, NONE OF WHICH CHRISTINE HAS AT ALL !!!!! (I'd love to see her find either a Superman/Bradman comic, or a Twisted Metal comic).

And before I accept her collection as complete, I need to be sure she has both "Narrative Illustration - The History Of The Comics", and "How You Can Defend Your Home", both of which qualify as bone fide M.C.Gaines All American comics, and both of which are true DCs.

And before I accept her collection as complete, I need to be sure she has both "Narrative Illustration - The History Of The Comics", and "How You Can Defend Your Home", both of which qualify as bone fide M.C.Gaines All American comics, and both of which are true DCs.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But she's not actually likely to invite you round to see them, is she?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why? Is she a stuck up [embarrasing lack of self control]?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, but would you open your door to your own personal stalker?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, but would you open your door to your own personal stalker?

Sure, just long enough to put two in the chest and one in the head. What I wouldn't do is post as a shill on a comic book message board like some some .