• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

But what about my lil' ol Buzzy 70?

Ian, you never write, you never call!

CONGRATS BUDDY!

I actually have a spare copy now.

I'm saving it for the next person who attempts a full set.

But I'm ever so grateful that you got the first one for me.

The real thanks need to go out to the anonymous collector (who wishes to remain anonymous) who sold the book to Ian. The collector is a true "collector" who truly loves his comics and NEVER sells them. He only agreed to sell the book to Ian because he wanted to help Ian finish his quest.

893applaud-thumb.gif That's going above and beyond the call. Props.

This may be late, but congrats!

hail.gif

Mine is never coming up for sale on Ebay! yay.gif Scott, who got these...I forget.....Ian, Vincent.....

My recollection is that the following people got them:

You

Me

Harry

Vincent

Ian

Bonds25

I had ten made. Four more are unaccounted for (or maybe only two or three -- did I keep a second shirt? Did you get two shirts?) because I forgot who asked for them.

I thought I might also have given one to Jim or someone else locally. I have a vague recollection of that, but it's all hazy after this past Saturday night.

Mine is never coming up for sale on Ebay! yay.gif Scott, who got these...I forget.....Ian, Vincent.....

You

Me

Harry

Vincent

Ian

Bonds25

I had ten made. Four more are unaccounted for (or maybe only two or three -- did I keep a second shirt? Did you get two shirts?) because I forgot who asked for them.

I thought I might also have given one to Jim or someone else locally. I have a vague recollection of that, but it's all hazy after this past Saturday night.

I have one hi.gif I wore it proudly on Sunday of last year's Baltimore Con wink.gif I usually wear it to the neighborhood pool now, so it's all chlorined out frown.gif but the pic is still intact! acclaim.gif

You

Me

Harry

Vincent

Ian

Bonds25

I have one hi.gif I wore it proudly on Sunday of last year's Baltimore Con wink.gif I usually wear it to the neighborhood pool now, so it's all chlorined out frown.gif but the pic is still intact! acclaim.gif

mine is unworn at this point. forgot to take it out to San Francisco for Wondercon.

I got two....I either have them both or I gave one (of course) to Ze-man. Kenny, help grandpa remember.

Red

Yeah.. you held one back for me.

But after I got to your house I was sidetracked by all those semi-sweet 100 pagers Greggy sent you.

I never even got to see the dang shirt...., or hit you up for mine.

Hey, as I recall you were supposed to wear it to the National!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif... memory fuzzy.. too many gimlets.

Ze-

And Greggy is who? confused-smiley-013.gif

He used to run a Grading contest, or something like that

I hear he is a REALLY nice guy, in person that is.

flowerred.gif

Ze-