• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wachowskis' THE MATRIX 4 starring Keanu Reeves (5/21/21)
4 4

462 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2022 at 12:55 PM, valiantman said:

You're the perfect example of why 0/5 or 1-out-of-10 reviewers should always be completely ignored - as in literally dropped - from any reviewer average calculations.

5 minutes. Yep. You're someone that others should consult. lol

@theCapraAegagrus version of cooking:

I tried cooking a steak and turned off the grill after 5 minutes.  The steak was raw and cold. 

0/5. Would never recommend steak for anyone, ever.

100%. I don't care who you are. Once you say you turned something off after 5 minutes, no one cares what your opinion is.

On 1/4/2022 at 6:08 PM, I like pie said:

100%. I don't care who you are. Once you say you turned something off after 5 minutes, no one cares what your opinion is.

specially since the first 5 of resurrections was virtually identical to the first 5 of The Matrix-so did that first film also get turned off after 5 minutes?  I call BS here.

On 1/4/2022 at 1:28 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

It's okay for you to enjoy bad movies, gentlemen. You can join Matt with his love for Punisher: War Zone. :D

I’ve had Asparagus on ignore for about two years and am still renting space in his head.  Go me :banana:

Did you and those 12 people who listen to your movie reviews tank Resurrerection’s box office yet?

On 1/4/2022 at 3:04 PM, Randall Dowling said:

After watching it twice, I found the film to be rather anemic.  Just not any real moments for you to connect with characters and without that, tough to care what happens to them.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Matrix world was really designed well for more than one movie.  It's been a pretty tough downhill slide since that first film.  2c

At least we still have that first film. I was too young when it came out and the body horror element was too much for me. But watching it now, I can say it is damn near perfect.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:30 PM, I like pie said:

Off topic, but I was just watching Ghostbusters:Afterlife. I'm 5 minutes in and it's, without question, the best movie ever made.2c

:roflmao:
Boom.  Roasted!

@greggy

On 1/4/2022 at 8:11 PM, mattn792 said:

I’ve had Asparagus on ignore for about two years

Likewise.  Chupacabra Aquarius I only saw because ppl were quoting him.  Funny ****.

On 1/4/2022 at 2:30 PM, kav said:

Ps i hated matrix resur-wreck-shun-it was awful.  But I watched the whole thing.  It was bad but nowhere near as bad as shang chi.  

Wow i must be in the minority.  I enjoyed shang chi. 

Matrix was average.  I don't even remember what happened anymore other than neo became a woman 

On 1/4/2022 at 8:59 PM, Wolverinex said:

Wow i must be in the minority.  I enjoyed shang chi. 

Matrix was average.  I don't even remember what happened anymore other than neo became a woman 

didnt awkwafina's annoying overacting and the fact that bus passengers were making wisecracks while a guy was slicing the bus with a laser sword bother you?  How is the audience supposed to experience drama if the people in the movie are making wisecracks during scenes like this?

On 1/5/2022 at 8:04 AM, kav said:

didnt awkwafina's annoying overacting and the fact that bus passengers were making wisecracks while a guy was slicing the bus with a laser sword bother you?  How is the audience supposed to experience drama if the people in the movie are making wisecracks during scenes like this?

Your first Marvel movie?

On 1/4/2022 at 9:37 PM, ▫️ said:

Your first Marvel movie?

I didnt see any wisecracks in like the first avengers movie when the crowd was being attacked by chitauri-or in any of the spider man movies etc-only seems to happen in the bad ones.

Edited by kav