• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the other shoe drop with CGC and the 'crack, press, and resub' game?
3 3

873 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, comicwiz said:

You're the Dennis Miller of commenting on them.

Ouch.  That's mean.  Dennis Miller sold his soul.  

Speaking of remakes.  They're making a movie for Cats!?!?!  Sheesh. 

2 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

So do I.  But, I also don’t dismiss the message just because I don’t like the messenger (for the record, I don’t dislike RMA; I think he’s one of the more informative posters here...but that’s a conversation for another thread).  

I think that particular post was, as I said, “very good”.  It very much echoes my opinion.  That does not mean I agree with or support everything RMA says.  

In fact, it totally supports what he said (or, at least, my interpretation of what he said); if I can paraphrase “the world isn’t black or white.  It’s shades of grey.”

Just because I agree with “you” on one topic doesn’t mean I’m “all in” on everything “you” say.  Conversely, if I disagree with “you” on a particular topic, it doesn’t mean I disagree with you on everything.

MwyCePL.gif

1 minute ago, chrisco37 said:

So do I.  But, I also don’t dismiss the message just because I don’t like the messenger (for the record, I don’t dislike RMA; I think he’s one of the more informative posters here...but that’s a conversation for another thread).  

I think that particular post was, as I said, “very good”.  It very much echoes my opinion.  That does not mean I agree with or support everything RMA says.  

In fact, it totally supports what he said (or, at least, my interpretation of what he said); if I can paraphrase “the world isn’t black or white.  It’s shades of grey.”

Just because I agree with “you” on one topic doesn’t mean I’m “all in” on everything “you” say.  Conversely, if I disagree with “you” on a particular topic, it doesn’t mean I disagree with you on everything.

I get it.

If a duck makes a "moo" sound, I'm not going to all of a sudden believe he's a cow.

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I get it.

If a duck makes a "moo" sound, I'm not going to all of a sudden believe he's a cow.

25 minutes ago, Logan510 said:
29 minutes ago, chrisco37 said:

I get it.

Maybe if you didn't spend so much time flinging mud, you could tell cows and ducks apart. 2c

So pressing IS restoration but it's acceptable restoration is that the consensus and should there be another color label for that.

1 minute ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

There is no consensus 

is there at least a consensus that there's no consensus? :pullhair: