• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,136 posts in this topic

On 6/19/2023 at 8:34 PM, Bosco685 said:

No idea who she is, but she's got the look down pat. 

MR. FANTASTIC: Aright, team. We've got a situation in Latveria. Dr. Doom is up to no good once again.

DR. DOOM (smirking):  Ah, the Fantastic Four, as predictable as ever. You cannot stop me, Richards!

INVISIBLE WOMAN (mocking tone): Oh, Doom, you really need a hobby or something. Your obsession with world domination is getting old.

THE THING (grumbling)I don't know why you always think you're so special, Doom. You're just a big metal tin can.

THE HUMAN TORCH (raising an eyebrow): And you're not exactly winning any popularity contests, Thing. How about we focus on stopping Doom and save the bickering for later?

Senfeild Bass Riff: FADE OUT

On 6/20/2023 at 11:05 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I personally think she sucks as an actress, but I'm not exactly expecting the MCU to get this one right.

They take great delight in crushing the hopes and dreams of aging fanboys. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

QhuAihQ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

I agree with Ben.  FF is a great comic book team, but a difficult one to try to fit into the MCU on earth as we know it.  It will take a GREAT STORY to make FF work with a broad audience.  Doctor Doom, on the other hand, is a great villain that can rival any of the remaining heroes.  (BTW: I have faith that Doom's costume won't look horrible).  I think this is what most MCU movies is lacking is a formidable adversary.  An adversary that is not necessarily killed at the end of the movie.  

Maybe the movie will revolve more around Victor than anyone else.  ???