• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,120 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2023 at 5:41 AM, Bosco685 said:

:whatthe:

On 4/29/2023 at 8:02 AM, thegiftedone45 said:

Have to bring some sex appeal to the movie

hot.jpg

On 4/29/2023 at 8:24 AM, Cat said:

Marvel wouldn't be that stupi* looks at phase IV and V*..... &#$@!

All those years of voicing Meg may have paid off!

Why Jew? Marvel has a very famous Jewish character Magneto why they don't cast a Jew to play him?
Thing will probably be a women because then you have 50% women and men in FF. Also Marvel probably wants a male Doctor Doom. Sorry  :/

On 4/30/2023 at 7:34 AM, godzilla43 said:

Why Jew? Marvel has a very famous Jewish character Magneto why they don't cast a Jew to play him?
Thing will probably be a women because then you have 50% women and men in FF. Also Marvel probably wants a male Doctor Doom. Sorry  :/

Ben Grimm is Jewish. Always has been. 

On 4/30/2023 at 4:30 PM, Cat said:

Ben Grimm is Jewish. Always has been. 

Yeah, I know. My point was that if non Jew can play Magneto why actor/actress needs to be a Jew to play The Thing? If Disney is focusing on things like this with FF movie I fear about things like to plot, directing, acting and special fx. 

On 5/1/2023 at 5:26 AM, godzilla43 said:

Yeah, I know. My point was that if non Jew can play Magneto why actor/actress needs to be a Jew to play The Thing? If Disney is focusing on things like this with FF movie I fear about things like to plot, directing, acting and special fx. 

Ah, gotcha. My bad, sorry, it was late when I replied. 

On 4/30/2023 at 7:04 PM, rexinnih said:

I really hope that Marvel doesn't go this female Thing route. Yes, I appreciate the diversity the Marvel has in comics but this is getting to pandering territory. 

It's been in the pandering territory for a while now.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:04 PM, rexinnih said:

I really hope that Marvel doesn't go this female Thing route. Yes, I appreciate the diversity the Marvel has in comics but this is getting to pandering territory. 

then they can still have alicia as the love interest, and REALLY flip the switches of today's audience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!