• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's FANTASTIC FOUR (TBD)
8 8

1,133 posts in this topic

If Gosling was Hollywood's top leading man of 2023 then Pascal has been Hollywood's top genre actor for the past few years. 

He is a good Richards even if too old for a 15 yr franchise. I don't think he's a good Galactus or DOOM. Those characters require a formidable voice actor. Pascal's Mandalorian trashcan whisper isn't gonna do it.

On 12/22/2023 at 6:05 PM, Straw-Man said:

gosling in the "what if" ending of la la land.  wow.  kills me every time.

i love that ending...city of stars...

On 1/12/2024 at 6:54 PM, drmccoy74 said:

If feel like the DCU missed out by not casting him as Hawkman but MCU could use him to play the Gladiator. Pablo Schreiber 

Screenshot_20240112-185306_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240112-185234_Google.jpg

He is a big dude for sure. American Gods demonstrated his size next to the other actors.

Like to see the Gladiator in an X-Men movie. There are so many directions they could go. Also, they need to do a Cap Baron Blood movie at some point (but not with the Falcon please). But they would probably make the Baron gay and cast someone like Travolta for the part. 

On 2/14/2024 at 12:12 PM, Bosco685 said:

Seems like a strong cast. Casting for Johnny Storm is spot on, IMO. 

Let’s hope the script can deliver. 

Edited by awakeintheashes