• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

Spoiler

I can't wait to see what this looks like with the vfx finished. From Dafoes pumpkin bomb and more classic Goblin costume, to Molinas tentacles, and Foxxs electricity its gonna be wild. A slightly altered Lizard and Rhino would be nice to improve on their original looks. Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman was perfect as he was so no need to change anything there. Hopefully the trailer will be released tonight after its shown off at Cinemacon.

i could barely make out anything between the guy's cell phone, watermarks and unfinished VFX. I think the plans were to attach it to Shang-Chi, I can wait a couple weeks when I can see it in IMAX. 

On 8/23/2021 at 10:34 PM, Wolverinex said:

Where are the other SPider-men!

Those were fan made trailers. We do see what I believe is a Goblin grenade before Doc Oc shows up though.

Edited by chezmtghut

On 8/23/2021 at 10:37 PM, Wolverinex said:

Dang, so is Tobey not in the movie?  Just the villains?  That's a bummer.  

I'm sure they're all in it but this is just a teaser. They'll offer something more concrete in a month or two. Then again, we may only see cameos of many leading towards the Spider-Verse in Spider-Man 4.

Edited by chezmtghut

On 8/23/2021 at 10:59 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Great trailer...BUTT I don't understand why people would all of a sudden hate him just because they found out he was Spider-man.  It's not like he was a villainous Spider-man.

***Doc Oc looks fantastic...like he never aged.

JJJ/Daily Bugle & Mysterio are making him out to be a menace.(shrug) It certainly can't be the fact that he helped save half the universe.