• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

Call it what is is: Spider-Man Endgame. Looks cool. Beginning 9/03, it's going to be a marvelous movie cap to a crummy year.

Brilliant move though bringing in the past two Spider-Man franchises into the MCU as part of the Multiverse. It makes those past franchises viable again.

On 8/23/2021 at 11:23 PM, @therealsilvermane said:

Call it what is is: Spider-Man Endgame. Looks cool. Beginning 9/03, it's going to be a marvelous movie cap to a crummy year.

Brilliant move though bringing in the past two Spider-Man franchises into the MCU as part of the Multiverse. It makes those past franchises viable again.

Yes!

On 8/23/2021 at 10:41 PM, Wolverinex said:

Dang.... this could reverse all the mental anguish I had this past year from the pandemic  ... can't wait to watch this movie 

Kevin Feige just cut all of his scenes just for this. 

This reporter just basically asked Mr Brings the Ruckus a great loaded question that Mr Ruckus fell for in answering.  Tricky tricky 

On 8/23/2021 at 11:05 PM, chezmtghut said:

JJJ/Daily Bugle & Mysterio are making him out to be a menace.(shrug) It certainly can't be the fact that he helped save half the universe.

I would be surprised if the general population knew about his involvement in saving the universe. It's not like reporters and others were filming everything, and I doubt he or the majority of other heroes were giving detailed interviews on what happened afterwards. 

So to the majority of people it makes sense the idea they hold regarding Spider-Man comes mainly from JJJ/Mysterio.

On 8/23/2021 at 10:36 PM, chezmtghut said:

Those were fan made trailers. We do see what I believe is a Goblin grenade before Doc Oc shows up though.

And Defoe's voice and laugh. I can't wait for this!

On 8/24/2021 at 12:05 AM, Wolverinex said:

The only way to top this in the next Spiderman movie is to bring in Venom

hm I'm still upset about the origin of Venom in the movie.  For me they need a really good way to explain why Spidey didn't have the symbiote first.  That will always annoy me.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:08 AM, Xenosmilus said:

hm I'm still upset about the origin of Venom in the movie.  For me they need a really good way to explain why Spidey didn't have the symbiote first.  That will always annoy me.

maybe we will have a MCU version of Venom who is created the real way. 

On 8/24/2021 at 4:54 AM, media_junkie said:

Wow, now that trailer has me pumped to see this.

Agreed! Now this is a connected universe film to be hyped over.

And having Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Doctor Strange in the same adventure together is a Marvel Comics fan's dreams come true.

:whee: