• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2021 at 8:32 PM, Buzzetta said:

Second trailer dropped and movie spoilers here. 

First twenty minutes are expanded on what you see below followed by another hour and twenty minutes of Kevin Feige on screen counting money and flipping off the camera. It will still make $690 million domestic followed by $500 million international. 

@onlyweaknesskryptonite @jaybuck43 @kav @jsilverjanet @trenchdaddy @PeteFromPetesBasement @Phalanx25

Some of those scenes look like they were filmed concurrently with some Shang-Chi scenes.  So it seems pretty legit.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:32 PM, Buzzetta said:

Second trailer dropped and movie spoilers here. 

First twenty minutes are expanded on what you see below followed by another hour and twenty minutes of Kevin Feige on screen counting money and flipping off the camera. It will still make $690 million domestic followed by $500 million international. 

@onlyweaknesskryptonite @jaybuck43 @kav @jsilverjanet @trenchdaddy @PeteFromPetesBasement @Phalanx25

And just for fun... @Calamerica

New sound track.

Now play it again with this music for full movie theatrical experience. 

On 8/25/2021 at 1:21 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20210825_122011.thumb.jpg.35f89a280a5956a55933e7dec54f30fc.jpg

ummm... I need this one explained to me.   Sorry lol 

I thought about asking you directly but I figure I should display my shame publicly. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 8/25/2021 at 1:32 PM, Buzzetta said:

ummm... I need this one explained to me.   Sorry lol 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt#:~:text=John Wayne Bobbitt (born 1967,he was asleep in bed.

(thumbsu

On 8/25/2021 at 1:33 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I remember when that happened. She threw it out the car window. Can you imagine the guy picking up trash on he side of the road who found it?

On 8/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, D84 said:

I remember when that happened. She threw it out the car window. Can you imagine the guy picking up trash on he side of the road who found it?

what most people don't realize is that driving right behind her in the car that night were boudreaux and thibodeaux.  when she threw it, it went straight back and glanced off their windshield before landing in the school playground [where it was found, really].   boo said "pooyie, thib, did you see the size of the ____ on that bug????"

On 8/25/2021 at 1:39 PM, D84 said:

When the police found it they put it on ice in a Big Bite hot dog box from a nearby 7-Eleven 

200w-3.gif.12b4d9ffe2f177633ef879ac7e18cd8f.gif

So, is this a multiverse thing where Doc Ock from Spiderman 2 is in this movie?

I imagine we are seeing a segue into Disney and Miles Morales here?

I dont know, because I haven't read a spidey comic since Maximum Carnage

On 8/25/2021 at 8:47 PM, Dr. Dank said:

So, is this a multiverse thing where Doc Ock from Spiderman 2 is in this movie?

I imagine we are seeing a segue into Disney and Miles Morales here?

I dont know, because I haven't read a spidey comic since Maximum Carnage

Multiverse thing is correct.

How crazy would it be if this movie ends with Miles popping up?