• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 11/9/2021 at 6:55 PM, Bosco685 said:

I did see both photos. I just would never post them so as to avoid someone mistakenly clicking the spoilers.

:foryou:

lol 

Usually, no one 'mistakenly' clicks a spoiler.

They just don't have self control.

I will put an even bigger warning though.   You are right about the possibility.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:22 PM, Dr. Dank said:

Brutal and dark coming from a cinematic universe that brings you villains who are more anti heroes than actual villains

Thanos was originally depicted as actually insane and killed the universe to appease Death.

Venom is a buddy comedy

I'm expecting Spiderman does his taxes wrong and goes to jail

1C1764C4-F600-4077-BD22-EC965BE88780.gif.69f091628e717e0f9adb8e5241171bf6.gif

On 11/10/2021 at 8:11 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

That is absolutely brutal and realistically "dark". :o

Sounds like something Stan and Steve would have done in the sixties. Aunt May is on her deathbed again, and Peter can't help her or buy medicine because he's stuck in the clink. Meanwhile, the Terrible Tinkerer wreaks havoc in Forest Hills. This one's got it all!

On 11/9/2021 at 4:32 PM, Bosco685 said:

If true (they are noted as straight from the studio), every fankid's dream is about to come true with a huge celebration of the Spider-Verse. Along with a certain other character folks have been clamoring for.

mephisto pretending to be someone else?