• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 10/26/2021 at 7:50 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I thought that in addition to Green Goblin, Doc Ock, and Electro that Sandman and Lizard were also already confirmed. My understanding is that only the 6th member is unconfirmed, which IMO must be Vulture or Scorpion.

I don't believe they were confirmed. With the last trailer some called out there looked to be moving sand and there was a tail in a 'blink and you missed it' scene. But everything is pointing to HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE!

:banana:

On 10/26/2021 at 6:05 AM, Bosco685 said:

I don't believe they were confirmed. With the last trailer some called out there looked to be moving sand and there was a tail in a 'blink and you missed it' scene. But everything is pointing to HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE!

:banana:

Media 'insiders' reporting a confirmed Sinister Five. But no 6th member noted as of yet. Rhino apparently will be mentioned, but as the butt of a few jokes.

Sinister FIVE doesn't have the same ring as Sinister Six, now does it.

On 10/26/2021 at 11:20 AM, HighVoltage said:

Media 'insiders' reporting a confirmed Sinister Five. But no 6th member noted as of yet. Rhino apparently will be mentioned, but as the butt of a few jokes.

Sinister FIVE doesn't have the same ring as Sinister Six, now does it.

Didn't the latest Venom movie hint to #6?

:whatthe:

Some would categorize this behavior as 'cute' and 'just being fans' (:

MCU fans are bombarding trailers and videos from Sony Pictures with dislikes and angry comments as they wait for the second trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home. Examples include:

The Red Band trailer for Don’t Breathe 2 , which currently has six times as many likes as dislikes from fans. One comment even referenced a quote from Peter Parker’s cage fight in 2002’s Spider-Man :

• Sony: We just want to show you some of our other projects
  • Us: I missed the part where that’s my problem

A short character tease for Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City has a shocking dislike-to-like ratio of three-to-one, boasting funny tributes to past movies like 2007’s Spider-Man 3 in the comments section:

• Sony: I’m gonna put some dirt in your eye
  • Everyone: RELEASE THE NWH TRAILER