• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 12/15/2021 at 7:35 AM, Eclipse said:

Is there anywhere that has actually spoilers for the few of us that want to see them since im not making it to the theater anytime soon

Ran into a million spoilers on youtube already. Including Dr. Strange trailer (which was the best) -- and from what I can gather...

What If multiverse episode(s) are a prerequisite :whatthe:

Edited by bronze_rules

On 12/16/2021 at 11:09 AM, Buzzetta said:

Yo' Checkum.... My main maaaaaaan @PeteFromPetesBasement secured two passes for the Man Spider movie to be shown this afternoon. Non spoilery and spoilery reviews later dis' evenin'.   Boo-yah-kah-shah

Ali G - Sacha Baron Cohen

Woah there, fella, you'd better check yourself before you wreck yourself.  Wagwan.

On 12/16/2021 at 1:52 PM, MV said:

Saw it last night (Sydney time) - not really a spoiler but not taking any chances

Hide contents

not going to say anything other than audience loved it!

I think you're safe about that not being a spoiler.  Here's the one concern I have about such comments.  People (some) were saying that the reaction was greater than Endgame.  That's where I start saying "whoa whoa whoa".  Lets not go crazy here.  Endgame audience reaction was beyond insane.

***But I'll see it myself soon

Edited by AnthonyTheAbyss
bad engrish

On 12/17/2021 at 9:38 AM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

I think you're safe about that not being a spoiler.  Here's the one concern I have about such comments.  People (some) were saying that the reaction was greater than Endgame.  That's where I start saying "whoa whoa whoa".  Lets not go crazy here.  Endgame audience reaction was beyond insane.

***But I'll see it myself soon

Spoiler

Was way way crazier then Endgame!!!

On 12/13/2021 at 9:57 AM, jsilverjanet said:

I changed my ticket from 2pm to 12pm on Friday. More showings are being added daily.

Last minute meeting tomorrow, next available showing I can go to is Sunday 11am

:cry: