• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 12/15/2021 at 3:43 AM, fantastic_four said:

Oh, and fair warning--anyone who doesn't want to see spoilers needs to stay out of this thread starting on release day.  :sumo:

I'd recommend staying out from now on just to be safe, but hey, you do you and get spoiled if you must.

Agreed. I’m outie.

8226A81A-D1BC-4AD7-BEE6-974DDA6F785F.gif

On 12/14/2021 at 4:31 PM, fantastic_four said:

LOVE how Covid has forced theaters to do reserved seating.  :cloud9:  The reviews being so overwhelmingly positive is what pushed me over the edge for seeing it this week.

Last time I'm clicking this thread until after I see it for fear of spoilers.  :hi:

Reserved seating?  I have been doing that since 2007. :baiting:

Man, you can't even read film reviews that state NO SPOILERS because then in covering some of what they saw the reviewer spills the beans on a surprise appearance that was hinted at but never confirmed.

somad.gif.159bb7ef4e90deb8ce700c81973995e0.gif

I'm reading this one article and out of the blue he throws in a major character having a consultation session with Peter Parker.

:frustrated:

NO SPOILERS means NO SPOILERS!

On 12/15/2021 at 9:35 AM, Eclipse said:

Is there anywhere that has actually spoilers for the few of us that want to see them since im not making it to the theater anytime soon

Yo' Checkum.... My main maaaaaaan @PeteFromPetesBasement secured two passes for the Man Spider movie to be shown this afternoon. Non spoilery and spoilery reviews later dis' evenin'.   Boo-yah-kah-shah

Ali G - Sacha Baron Cohen

Edited by Buzzetta

Consider this a story that serves as a warning to avoid YouTube and Spider-Man: No Way Home searches. It is being reported that Sony Pictures is making big moves to stop leaks of the film after portions of the movie ended up on YouTube beginning yesterday.

Large sections of the highly anticipated film began popping up on YouTube via innocuous Spider-Man searches; the algorithm naturally then suggested similar pirated footage. Basically, even if you didn’t specifically search “Spider-Man: No Way Home” and merely “Spider-Man”, you were still getting results with the said leaked footage in question.

“The Hollywood Reporter” would not reveal the nature of the leaks but they have seen them and said they are significant and represent legitimate spoilers. One segment leaked was said to be about ten minutes in length. A lion’s share of the leaks had foreign subtitles while some had a foreign dub. The quality ranged from super grainy and barely watchable to very clear.

There are 9 minute scenes posted on Youtube right now including thumbnails that as soon as you see them without starting the video you know what it contains.

:frustrated:

Edited by Bosco685

Two days ago we had over a foot of snow on the ground.

Last night a thunderstorm went through.

Then this morning we're dealing with high winds and more snow.

So it's an ice rink out there.

I'm risking my life to see this movielol!

***Large icee and large popcorn (not gonna worry about being cheap)