• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME (2021?)
7 7

1,711 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2021 at 9:51 AM, fantastic_four said:

40 minutes is a weird restriction.  I probably wouldn't even bother if I was a critic.  What's the point in a review if it's not for the whole thing?

And yet some that complained while attending then leaked some of the details. Crazy, right?

(:

On 12/13/2021 at 7:38 AM, fantastic_four said:

The thirteenth has come.  WHEREZ MY CRITIC REVIEWS?!?!  :taptaptap:

Spider-Man: No Way Home Reveals Exact Time Critic Reactions Go Live

According to the Managing Editor at Cinema Blend Sean O'Connell, the review embargo for Spider-Man: No Way Home will be lifting at 10:30 pm PST on Monday, December 13. This embargo should line up perfectly with the end of the film's world premiere. 

So 1:30 AM EST Tuesday.

A perfect RT score so far and 71 on Metacritic. No audience scores for either yet. This will show why Spider-Man is Marvels flagship when it becomes the first billion dollar film of the pandemic. Even if its a ship docking at another port.

Edited by ▫️

Reading the reviews, it seems obvious that the critics saw the whole movie, not just 40 minutes. The reviews are positive, but they all point out flaws. The main one seems to be the pacing. They also talked.about"fan service", so that's actually probably a plus for us. I can't wait to see it.