• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAME OF THRONES: HOUSE OF THE DRAGON series (2022)
3 3

491 posts in this topic

I just want to say it, this a great time for tv series right now.   Movies are at all time low point, but the tv series are exceptional.

My top 4.

1, House of Dragons (no repeats of GoT's, and don't shoot your foot off in the series finale :wishluck:)

2. Lord of the Rings (1, and 2 are interchangeable, simply stellar!)

3. Rick and Morty

4. She-hulk ... I'm watching it ironically.

HotD is okay, interesting enough to keep me watching, but falls far short of the 1st season of GoT. GoT had an external threat, scheming courtiers, restless Houses, an evil Queen, exiled pretenders and in the middle of it all, the noble Starks with their own family dynamics. So far all HotD has is a brewing succession crisis with pretty obvious motivations all around. It could use more subplots and palace intrigue.  

On 9/11/2022 at 6:30 PM, Bosco685 said:

Ummm......we get full on brother sister loving in GoT season 1 episode 1. I would think that viewers of the franchise would consider the scene today to just "Targaryens being Targaryens" by now.