• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAME OF THRONES: HOUSE OF THE DRAGON series (2022)
3 3

491 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2022 at 10:04 AM, aardvark88 said:

In Canada, I am streaming all the hot TV series (Disney+/MCU/Star Wars, HBO, Netlfix) and movies (e.g. Prey, Predator 5) for FREE with NO ads using Movies2Watch.to. Should work in USA and internationally. Can toggle to different countries to get for example S. Korean soap operas, Swedish crime dramas, Japan Matrix-type TV series with English sub-titles.  Don't have to give them your email or even sign up. Honestly, don't know how they make any $$ off of me at all with NO ads.

Thanks for the heads up.  But here in the U.S. at least, it's going to be a hard no for me.

When I read up on it, it said it's legal depending on where you are in the world......and if you can access Movies2Watch without a VPN or anything, then it's legal in your region.  Otherwise, "you'll need to use a reliable VPN to stay anonymous when browsing for movies to watch on our site".  

So....I decided to check it out and tried to watch a movie.  Got about 5 seconds into it and this popped up.

Activate1.jpg.8ff8fb187162e934d68b263a06df7b85.jpg

I didn't think I had to sign up for anything ........but fine.....activate a free account in less than 1 minute and continue to watch for free.  So I clicked on "Continue to watch for FREE" and got this screen:

Activate2.thumb.jpg.4811d63b6b99efabd55bef7aaa2ed03f.jpg

Ok.....so now they're wanting my email in order to gain access.  Fine.....I can live with that.  Entered my email and a password and it took me to this screen:

Activate3.jpg.96fa675eed32c287c011c97c3b1b758c.jpg

Another scumbag website collecting email addresses for "free access" and then pulling this kind of douchbaggery.  Now they want my credit card information to charge $1 for a trial account activation (for what appears to be a ONE DAY trial membership) that has to be canceled within the trial period.  No clue what they do or charge if you don't cancel within the one day membership, since they don't say.  And yes, they also had the box pre-checked to try their additional health and lifestyle bundle for 5 days, which would renew automatically for $24.99 a month if not canceled.  I hope everyone there gets gonorrhea of the eyeballs.

Edited by Domo Arigato

On 8/25/2022 at 3:11 AM, Pitboss said:

I knew better than to even go look :acclaim:

I fell victim to one of the classic blunders.

The most famous.....is never get involved in a land war in Asia.....but only slightly less well known is this.....never go in against a Canadian, when Disney+ is on the line.

HA HA HA HA HA.........HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.............HA HA H...............................................

On 8/21/2022 at 7:39 PM, Xenosmilus said:

Liked it! My only small issue with it is

Hide contents

the issues with the princesse becoming heir seems like a rehash of Daenerys...

"Homage" xD

Or foreshadowing. hm

Take your pick. :wink:

On 8/25/2022 at 10:24 PM, kimik said:

Have they disclosed how many seasons this series is going to run? If it follows the books, we will be in for a few seasons of war and dragon battles. :whee:

After listening to a few podcasts this week, it sounds like they are going for 3 or 4 seasons.