• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Covers Ever - Let's See 'Em!

721 posts in this topic

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

There's just so many things wrong with this cover that I don't even know where to begin...

Juggy's legs, spidey's butt and all of the feet (that he hasn't purposely hidden coz he can't draw them at all) :sick:

I was gonna say start with the feet or lack thereof. lol

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

There's just so many things wrong with this cover that I don't even know where to begin...

Juggy's legs, spidey's butt and all of the feet (that he hasn't purposely hidden coz he can't draw them at all) :sick:

Spiderman's crazy pig hindquarters are the worst.

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

That looks like somebody forgot that Spidey was supposed to be on the cover until 30 seconds before the deadline.

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

That looks like somebody forgot that Spidey was supposed to be on the cover until 30 seconds before the deadline.

It is the bad logic that bothers me so much. Just draw his legs straight and hide the feet behind Juggy's fist. Easy Peasy lemon squeezy. But no, let's draw Spider-Pigman and add a weird electricity line around his porcine hindquarters to emphasize its badness.

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

It is the bad logic that bothers me so much. Just draw his legs straight and hide the feet behind Juggy's fist. Easy Peasy lemon squeezy. But no, let's draw Spider-Pigman and add a weird electricity line around his porcine hindquarters to emphasize its badness.

The cape on that dude with the swords comes from his neck... that's all I've got to say...

:baiting:

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

It seems to be more laziness than anything. Clearly he has some talent (unless it involves feet) and some good ideas for layouts but following through and making sure it doesn't look like...well...this...appears to be part of the problem.

liefeldbill24xm2.jpg

It seems to be more laziness than anything. Clearly he has some talent (unless it involves feet) and some good ideas for layouts but following through and making sure it doesn't look like...well...this...appears to be part of the problem.

Actually, it kinda looks like it's stapled to the back of his neck/skull. :shrug:

Also, it Juggernaut's right foot caressing Indian Dude's left shoulder?

Did Rob Liefeld draw this cover? Just figured with no feet he did. lol

Based on the sig in the lower right, I'd say it's one of the Liefeld brothers. :baiting:

Oh! I didn't see that.I am too overwhelmed by your prize. ;)

Cable's head proportions vs. The thickness of the arms and thighs is nothing short of amazing surrealism.

I have to agree though, that wolverine and punisher book is worse. Even the composition is absolutely horrific. Just bad on every level possible.