• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worst Comic Covers Ever - Let's See 'Em!

721 posts in this topic

:shy:

Obama3rd4th.jpg

You win this thread. The last convention in Cincy one of the dealers had dozens of these laying out all over their tables and long boxes and all I could think of was WTF. Not sure if this is a joke or a political statement on their part but I avoided buying anything from them because of this.

They were trying to clear out overstock is my guess.

There was a special Variant cover on inauguration day that soared in price day one.

(I bought mine for $5 from store and sold it for $100 on eBay next day.

Marvel quickly did reprints and flooded market. Prices fell and stock stayed in stores.

No political statement

Obama3rd4th.jpg

You win this thread. The last convention in Cincy one of the dealers had dozens of these laying out all over their tables and long boxes and all I could think of was WTF. Not sure if this is a joke or a political statement on their part but I avoided buying anything from them because of this.

Why would you not buy from them because they were selling copies of this issue?

Obama3rd4th.jpg

He has a fear of cheap political stunts designed to promote an agenda to a specific audience.

Obama3rd4th.jpg

Because they were going to take all his guns?

Obama3rd4th.jpg

He has a fear of cheap political stunts designed to promote an agenda to a specific audience.

Bedtime for Bonzo.

This may not be the worst cover of all time, but it's bad. There were a whole slew of bad F.F. covers. " The Thing Finger Puppet with Teeth"

fantasticfour2003series543.jpg

I think it's cute.

And Reese Witherspoon is on the cover with Shaun Penn.

handsonface.jpg

I like that cover. It doesn't seem like there is anything anatomically wrong or disproportionate. They are just coming at each other in a weird way with no back ground for perspective. Vince Colletta probably inked it and erased the background. :mad:

This may not be the worst cover of all time, but it's bad. There were a whole slew of bad F.F. covers. " The Thing Finger Puppet with Teeth"

fantasticfour2003series543.jpg

I think it's cute.

when did a super mario goomba join FF?

super_mario_bros_movie.jpg