• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CW's SUPERMAN AND LOIS show (TBD)
5 5

217 posts in this topic

The government turning on Superman should make for an interesting theme. Which like in Man of Steel leads to him conveying he is a world-focused hero. Not just one country.

In a new report from THR, Superman & Lois season 3 is said to be set for renewal. Although not yet officially confirmed by The CW, the report claims that the show is "a lock to return for season three." In a rundown of the network's lineup, Superman & Lois joins The Flash as the only Arrowverse shows marked to return with such confidence.

As fans have been inquiring about the lack of references to the larger Arrowverse, Superman & Lois showrunner Todd Helbing recently tackled this very question. At this year's WonderCon (via Daniel Alvarez) the topic came up during the Superman & Lois panel, including the question of why Kara Zor-El, Clark's cousin, has yet to be brought up. Without revealing any spoilers, Helbing assured fans that at the end of Superman & Lois season 2, viewers would have all their questions answered, sharing the following:

"All I'll say is I think like everybody has this question why we don't bring up Supergirl or The Flash or any other heroes and aside from us not being able to do crossovers and wanting to put our own stamp on this property, l'll just say at the end of this season you guys will get the answer to the questions you have."

On 6/2/2022 at 1:04 AM, skypinkblu said:

Love it, but the episode with Lana and Clark was a head shaker...magic glasses, or is she unconscious, lol?

I thought the same thing. Like glasses make some massive difference.

But I so enjoy this show.

On 6/2/2022 at 12:04 AM, skypinkblu said:

Love it, but the episode with Lana and Clark was a head shaker...magic glasses, or is she unconscious, lol?

On 6/2/2022 at 4:59 AM, Bosco685 said:

I thought the same thing. Like glasses make some massive difference.

But I so enjoy this show.

This has almost always been one of the cruxes of the Clark Kent /Superman dichotomy. 

I definitely agree that you think someone would immediately notice , but in this day and age , I do find it more plausible with how disconnected a lot of people have become. 

I still chuckled when he first took off the glasses and she looked shocked (although it was immediately followed by him lifting into the air to prove it. )

I have been enjoying the show.

David Ramsey, best known as John Diggle, a.k.a. Spartan, is making his latest return to Superman & Lois, according to TV Guide Magazine (via @DevsMastani.) In the new except, which can be seen below, Superman & Lois showrunner Todd Helbing confirms that Diggle's guest spot in the season 2 finale will actually have to do with the show's season 3. Without revealing the identity, Helbing assures that Diggle's reemergence will be related to Superman & Lois' next big bad.