• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANT-MAN & THE WASP QUANTUMANIA directed by Peyton Reed (2023)
11 11

1,061 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2023 at 11:14 AM, Hulksdaddy1 said:

What the...?!?!

C'mon man, stop, just stop. They're called the X-Men. Sure, not all are men, but that's their name. 

Not all New York Yankees are Yankees. Not all Dallas Cowboys are cowboys. And not all Buffalo Bills are named Bill. :D

If Marvel/Disney goes down the road you seem to be ok with, fine, but understand the consequences. Because people will stop showing up, more so than they are already doing.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/marvel-studios-victoria-alonso-exits-1235356853/

Victoria Alonso  " X-men is outdated" fired?

On 3/20/2023 at 6:34 PM, WolverineX said:

"In addition to her behind-the-scenes work, Alonso has been an important ambassador for the studio’s representation efforts and was outspoken during Disney’s dispute with Florida over its “Don’t Say Gay” bill. “As long as I am at Marvel Studios, I will fight for representation,” Alonso, who is gay, said at the time."

Looks to me like her actual job might have taken too much of a back seat to her "activism?"

On 3/19/2023 at 12:38 PM, TupennyConan said:

Time to cancel Disney+. I only have it for Marvel stuff. I'll re-up after the reboot.

I am only keeping it around for X-Men '97. All my children are grown now, so I really don't need. I really prefer HBO MAX . 

On 3/20/2023 at 4:57 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Infinity War is the MCU's best, IMO, but The Winter Soldier is definitely Top 5.

I totally agree, and can still remember how excited I was to see Infinity War for the first time in the theater...

this wasn't bad, but it was the worst of the three Ant-Man movies. Cassie shouldn't have been made a super genius just because, and they should have left Ant-Man stuck in the quantum realm. that alone would have vastly improved the movie.