• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will the next unrestored Tec #27 come to auction?
6 6

1,086 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Wayne-Tec said:

When do you guys expect to see the next bid on the 7.0? This weekend?

Soo tough to say right?! Like how much more juice is left to squeeze with the price. I feel there’s one or more bids still waiting to happen, but I could just as easily see it hammer at the current price. I don’t think we’ll see another this weekend, maybe a day or so before, imop.

Edited by LDarkseid1

1 hour ago, tth2 said:
4 hours ago, Wayne-Tec said:

3:27 pm on Saturday.

I was thinking more 02:12 Sunday morning, when the bottle is empty.

30 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I was thinking more 02:12 Sunday morning, when the bottle is empty.

Alright I’m going biblical. Next bid will be Sunday at 3:16. John said so, or maybe it was Stone Cold Steve Austin 😁.

Edited by LDarkseid1

Compared to masterpieces and grails in other areas of the broad artistic field of collectible items the Tec27 option is still dirt cheap. I wonder when the wealthy segment of art collectors start to turn towards pop culture items such as the Tec in question? 

It is often stated by auction houses that a select few group of books “has transcended the hobby”. Ie Tec27, Action 1, Bat 1. Does that indicate, that these books are being scooped up by art collectors/investors?

Edited by Mr bla bla

9 hours ago, Wayne-Tec said:

Maybe at live bidding or maybe it’s done and no more bids. No one knows except he/she that might place the bid. Everyone not participating should just sit back and enjoy the show lol

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

Maybe at live bidding or maybe it’s done and no more bids. No one knows except he/she that might place the bid. Everyone not participating should just sit back and enjoy the show lol

To me all this speculation is part of the show 😛

2 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

Compared to masterpieces and grails in other areas of the broad artistic field of collectible items the Tec27 option is still dirt cheap. I wonder when the wealthy segment of art collectors start to turn towards pop culture items such as the Tec in question?

3:27 pm on Saturday

4 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

This is thread is getting a ton of Action !!!

IMO I always wait till the last few 2nds to bid on high $ books  (except CC auctions where you cant ) :preach:. I have a top price that that I pick and if its close I go over by how much I have drank after I get home from hard day at work as a mechanic and small shop owner hm IMO the bidders that really want this book wait till the last few 2nds to start the bidding like most of us do right :whistle: Ok give me a He_l ya (thumbsu cause that's the bottom line cause Stone cold woowoo said so.

41 minutes ago, woowoo said:

IMO I always wait till the last few 2nds to bid on high $ books  (except CC auctions where you cant )

I'm the opposite--I prefer to get my bids in as early as possible--mostly so that I know it's done. I pick an amount I'm willing to pay, put that amount in, and usually that's the end of it.

56 minutes ago, woowoo said:

IMO I always wait till the last few 2nds to bid on high $ books  (except CC auctions where you cant ) :preach:. I have a top price that that I pick and if its close I go over by how much I have drank after I get home from hard day at work as a mechanic and small shop owner hm IMO the bidders that really want this book wait till the last few 2nds to start the bidding like most of us do right :whistle: Ok give me a He_l ya (thumbsu cause that's the bottom line cause Stone cold woowoo said so.

I’m hoping for 1.3.  Happy with the new million dollar book entry however.