• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
12 12

1,102 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2024 at 2:27 PM, Darwination said:

The top one is August 1967.  To my eye, it's another Norm, Norm Eastman, but I wouldn't bet the farm.

Norm Eastman may be my favourite of all the sweat magazine artists.

:)

On 5/27/2024 at 11:42 PM, Darwination said:

TrueAdventuresv39n02(1970-02.Popular)cover.thumb.jpg.b9128d0466d2acd7e7dfe52fee8abe7b.jpg

Both True Adventures and Adventure have a lot of awesome covers and interior illustrations by some of the best illustrators of the genre.  Later issues transitioned into photo covers (like many of the men's adventure mags), and eventually abandoned illustrations inside as well.  But when it comes right down to it, who doesn't like a woman in a leopard print bikini?  :cloud9:

Still, the machetes are uncalled for and make me nervous.

On 5/31/2024 at 1:57 PM, lbcolefan said:

Not a high grade copy, but hard to find and only $12.99 bin!

IMG_1545.jpeg

Nice grab, LBCF!  That's a tough issue in any grade.  Did you see that copy of Weasels Ripped My Flesh that got snapped up for $25??!!  Someone got an amazing deal on a really expensive and sought after book.

On 6/2/2024 at 8:45 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Nice grab, LBCF!  That's a tough issue in any grade.  Did you see that copy of Weasels Ripped My Flesh that got snapped up for $25??!!  Someone got an amazing deal on a really expensive and sought after book.

I saw it about an hour too late. It really was a great deal.