• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

862 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2023 at 2:53 AM, Parabellum said:

Finally got this framed after 5 years!!!  I’m moving soon and this will be center stage on the man room wall.

IMG_4322.jpeg

Great to see one of those remarked posters again.  I had about 20 of them in storage that Mike drew remarques on and then we sold to fans.  I should have kept one for myself!  D'oh!  Glad this one will get enjoyed.  

On 9/10/2023 at 9:19 PM, comiconxion said:

Great to see one of those remarked posters again.  I had about 20 of them in storage that Mike drew remarques on and then we sold to fans.  I should have kept one for myself!  D'oh!  Glad this one will get enjoyed.  

I remember when I purchased this you had told me that the remark was your idea and that I should frame it.  It stuck with me, I had just been slacking on getting it done.  Better late than ever I guess.  I’m surprised you didn’t keep one for yourself to go next to the OA.  

On 12/27/2023 at 6:04 AM, Browns81 said:

I finally started reading Punisher 2099 now that I have the first half of the run.  This book sucks.  It’s so cheesy and has none of the charm as the regular Punisher does.  Does it ever get better?

I liked it,but understand. Change from Frank Castle to a new character replacing him is difficult…. Same as going through with the new Punisher series. Haven’t read a issue of the latest series, waiting for a TPB , however I have a couple issues graded  in 9.8. Want Frank back, not Joe Garrison a name/title change would be acceptable… but Marvel has done Frank dirty, just hoping Frank makes his comeback in the upcoming Disney Daredevil show. 💀

On 7/5/2024 at 6:58 AM, MattrixAlien said:

Hello Punisher peeps! Since I was a kid the Punisher has been one of my fav characters and I finally picked up his biggest copper age key. It's been posted in this thread many times already, but not by me :bigsmile: It's the 1st issue of his 1st title. It's got a colour breaking crease near one of it's corners but I got it for a good price & you can't be too fussy down here in Australia.  Reading one of the last posts is triggering as I used to own a copy Marvel Preview #2. It was stuck in a stack of magazine size books which my wife gave away to a child care centre years ago :( 

ThePunisher1Cover1stseries1985.thumb.jpg.6a8a8bc00e6ef22ee0359385248e4448.jpg

I thought that was the best Punisher cover ever. I used to have the poster. I wonder what Mike Zeck is up to nowadays?

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2024 at 4:41 PM, godzilla43 said:

It is from 2009 so not copper but because this is a Punisher thread I thought it is okay to post in this thread.

Oh I would think it is fine, I was just generally curious is all. I was typing about newsstands earlier in the registry,  and I was noticing that there is other newsstand material in print but not comics. It got me analyzing what those were and when you posted Eminem I thought it had been a while since I saw him on a cover

Edited by ADAMANTIUM