• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Punisher fans, let’s see them favorites..💀
6 6

855 posts in this topic

On 6/5/2021 at 10:51 AM, Parabellum said:

@nepatkmpost that picture you have of all the 9.8’s when you get a chance.

@Parabellum Will do —As soon as I get a chance to update the photo, still 5 issues off the 9.8 grade though for 9.8 completion. (CGC registry set does not include a variant photo cover of #57.....yet. 💀)

On 6/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Not a Punisher book but it is my favorite cover with Punisher on it...

***Getting this signed by Jim Lee is my next goal

20210605_173940.jpg.a207677f564eb0bcd9418da8d9c91708.jpg

Punisher vs Ghost Rider.

Jim Lee cover.

Yes please

Patrick

15 hours ago, jdandns said:

From the height of the brief early 90's pog milk cap game craze, here's The Punisher Marvel Hero Caps unpunched board illustrated by Mike Zeck who expertly designed the art to work as the full sheet or single pogs. The retail price on these (there were at least 5 other non-Punisher sheets in the series) was $3.99 at a time when a regular comic would've been about $2. 

pogpun.jpg

I actually like the pogs in this unpopped/unused format. 

I remember nearly buying the Ghost Rider version because I loved the Ketch version so much.  

Awesome they put Deathlok on it too. 

Patrick 

Probably about to commit blasphemy to many here. 

What did people think the Netflix show? 

I enjoyed the Punisher vs DD stuff.  Also liked the early appearance when he was mowing down entire gangs. 

But the 2nd season is largely a yawner.  

I have a hard time seeing Castle or Jigsaw as feeling-type characters.  Even seeing Micro leave in Season 1 was a bit of a let down. 

Patrick 

17 hours ago, followtheleader said:

Probably about to commit blasphemy to many here. 

What did people think the Netflix show? 

I enjoyed the Punisher vs DD stuff.  Also liked the early appearance when he was mowing down entire gangs. 

But the 2nd season is largely a yawner.  

I have a hard time seeing Castle or Jigsaw as feeling-type characters.  Even seeing Micro leave in Season 1 was a bit of a let down. 

Patrick 

Not quite as pure punisher as I’d hoped, but a pretty good entertaining show

The 1989 Dolph Lundgren version had some charm, but I think the best live-action Punisher had to be the "War Zone" version with Ray Stevenson. 

I'm a big Garth Ennis fan, and it seems like that one will be the closest they get to his version of the character.

Garth actually wrote a mini-comic story leading into the Thomas Jane 2004 movie that was included as a freebie in that one's DVD release, and here it is.

There was additionally a variant black and white version to this giveaway that was much harder to find than the color version.

Does anyone here have it?

punmini.jpg

Edited by jdandns
grammar

On 6/20/2021 at 10:32 PM, jdandns said:

The 1989 Dolph Lundgren version had some charm, but I think the best live-action Punisher had to be the "War Zone" version with Ray Stevenson. 

I'm a big Garth Ennis fan, and it seems like that one will be the closest they get to his version of the character.

Garth actually wrote a mini-comic story leading into the Thomas Jane 2004 movie that was included as a freebie in that one's DVD release, and here it is.

There was additionally a variant black and white version to this giveaway that was much harder to find than the color version.

Does anyone here have it?

punmini.jpg

The black and white version goes for a couple hundred bucks when they pop on eBay.  

Thought it was odd that John Beatty would have signed this book.  Turns out that CGC can’t keep the inkers straight.  

The Amazing Spider-Man #285 Signature Series: Mike Zeck an... https://comics.ha.com/itm/modern-age-1980-present-/superhero/the-amazing-spider-man-285-signature-series-mike-zeck-and-john-beatty-marvel-1987-cgc-nm-96-white-pages/p/40176-40006.s