• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 cent Variant List-Help wanted

904 posts in this topic

Hmmm, your right they did mess up on those 30 cent variants that were not. But at least they had the cover price correct. I would hope that they would at least get the cover price right on the 35 cent variants. I'll keep looking around for more. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Like Darth has said, CGC has been somewhat innaccurate regarding variants, and this is the reason I've been reluctant to add these to the list. I, too, think they probably have it right, but I just want to be sure. I've also heard a few stories, although I can in way vouch for their accuracy, of individuals who have sent in variants and they have not been noted as such. Who knows if this is true. Regardless, given the uncertainty, I've held off adding them to the list and decided to be patient and wait until someone submits a scan. Thanks for the help, though, and keep your eyes peeled.

Yet another collector has joined the ranks of contributors and has helped us check off a new issue-- Eternals 15.

Also, I'll soon be hearing from another collector who assures me he can confirm many other issues not yet on the checklist, so stay tuned.

Yet another collector has joined the ranks of contributors and has helped us check off a new issue-- Eternals 15.

Also, I'll soon be hearing from another collector who assures me he can confirm many other issues not yet on the checklist, so stay tuned.

I just checked your list again, and I've had an Inhumans 12 35 cent variant, so that one exists.

Sorry for kind of disappearing. My new laptop has proven problematic. Anyway, I have not heard back from him, although I suspect he's been quite busy. Like you, I'm real curious to see what issues he's found. I'll post them as soon as get them.

Good to have you back S&B! BTW besides the TOD 58 there is a set of Ms. Marvel 7-10 35 cent variants on Heritage... I posted this somewhere on this board but just in case you didn't know. I was also wondering why Marvel Super-Heroes isn't on your 35 cent variant list website. I believe that MSH 64-66 should have 35 cent variant counterparts. I am missing something or is this so? confused.gif

Okay S&B, the 35 cent variant list is growing. You can now knock Captain Marvel 51 off the list. Here is the e-bay auction:

Variant auction

Now if only a Marvel's Greatest Comics would surface and maybe a Marvel Super-Heroes(any thoughts on this). confused-smiley-013.gif

I noticed these last night. A nice set of variants and, I have to believe, that Capt. Marvel issue has got to be impossible (yeah, there might be a few dozen .35 variants of each FF, but with a print run as small as this title, how many could there really be of this issue). Unfortunately, until I get my old computer set up following my recent move, I won't be able to update the site. As for the other two titles, good luck (yeah, I just spaced on including Marvel Superheroes on the list). If the 30 cent variants of these two titles are any indication, especially M. Superheroes, the 35 cent counterparts will be next to impossible.

Yeah, I noticed this earlier tonight. Funny how both issues from this title crop up consecutively. I still don't have my old desktop up and running, so won't be able to FTP an update to the checklist for a while.