• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

35 cent Variant List-Help wanted

904 posts in this topic

$140 apiece? Couple that result with that $150 Defenders book... The bar has definitely been raised.

I think that it still depends somewhat on the book and whether or not a couple of bidders (cough, cough matt@napahomes.com, cosmic-spider-man, mgd5) see it or not. I just won an Avengers 35 center on ebay for fifty bucks yesterday, so it just depends on who wants (and sees) the book right now.....

Was HOT-tlanta a test city for 35 centers? T-brock keeps posting 3 - 5 issue variant lots??? confused.gif

Atlanta wasn't, but some place in Alabama was. Huntsville(?) - the "Home of the Crimson Tide" in his location line is Birmingham.

Atlanta wasn't a site, but my guess is they are either coming from where FD suggested or Mississippi.

As for then new site--as a few of you can attest, I don't quite have my act together in my new place. This includes having my old desktop in pieces. I will start pulling it together in the next few weeks, though.

news.gifFinally a Marvel Super-Heroes shows up. How rare is this book?

MSH 65

The seller emailed me about his a couple of nights ago and sent a scan. Pretty unreal book. Of course, I had accidentally left off this title from the chart. He wondered if that meant it was "rare". I told him it was rare because it was probably the only one known to exist. Pretty unbelievable find. I gotta believe this, combined with the Scooby Doo, Flintstones 1, and Lighthouse's book, means every single possible issue has a variant version.

I believe they all did get printed, but how many per individual issue (and have any survived?) is still up in the air.

I guess that's what I was trying to say-that there are likely existing variants for each issue. It'll be interesting to see what issues will be the last ones--no doubt the westerns.