• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Excellent books Bat-Hound. Keep them coming. thumbsup2.gif

Yes. Nice #61. Do you have a #64?

It's high on my want list next to #168.

No I don't have a # 64, I find the issues in the 60's in decent grade the hardest to come by. I don't think they are any scarcer, I just don't think collectors want to part with them. These two I have posted once in another thread but deserve attention here! file0175.jpg[/img] file0161.jpg[/img]

Yikes thats nasty but incredibly affordable foreheadslap.gif

You know, I've been watching it too, but I just can't bring myself to bid. (And my early GA "standards" are pretty low!) Even without the cover, the coverless book looks just awful. frown.gif

Yeah. The Tec #31 auction I liked was for the CGC 0.5. It looked pretty good all that was missing was the BC. I think it went for over 1k.

Does that Tec 41 have resto on it or are those water ripples. Great book either way. Like PUNYHUMAN said keep 'em coming.

Nice!!!! #64 has a great cover, I haven't seen it before. 1st Penguin is always fun and the pre-robin #34 is fantastic. Great books.

Does that Tec 41 have resto on it or are those water ripples. Great book either way. Like PUNYHUMAN said keep 'em coming.
The Tec # 41 has no Resto but would be a good candidate if the water damage can be corrected. Here is another lower grade classic! File0229.jpg[/img]

Here's a cool book. Not Batman but very cool none the less. Tec 22